25: 가게

shop

· ──── ·𖥸· ──── ·

mina

"want to walk?" he offers soon after i close the door.

i shrug off my thoughts from earlier, "yeah sure, where to tho?"

there goes my chance to have a good stroll.

"convenience store, jin hyung asked me to restock some things," he says steadily, already on his way towards the lift.

not too bad.

"oh, let's go then." i run to him, syncing my pace with his as we eventually exit the building.

it's the breezing wind — shivers on my skin that gives me a single stroke of a tint, bitter sweet feel to an unattended memory.

but his cool toned skin gives me a kind of sense to restrain myself from that kind of thought, perhaps i've been thinking to much.

"why did you move to a new place?"

it unintentionally slips under my tongue, rolling out into a loom of words that my subconscious have been wondering.

his petite mouth opens, almost ajar, a wrong step on a rock causes him to slightly tumble before he says his words.

"it's too loud for me to live under the same roof with them," he chuckles flatly as we turn into an intersection.

"though it's how you say alive with that jolly aura in the house, i'd rather go with silence anytime."

"that's something i think hoseok has to hear," i say lightly.

"agree, how's the humidifier?" he asks in a matter of seconds i'm done with my words.

"it's good, i've been sleeping better thanks to that," i tell, with us already having an eye on the shop we're heading to.

"i think you'll need a diffuser rather than a humidifier, come i'll take you to a shop."

he suddenly grasps my hand, encircling his fingers on my wrist ever so lightly that i wonder how is it that he could still take a grasp on.

as he stops pulling me through the oceans of people i didn't realize that he pulls me into the shop on the way, "if he's energetic around you, that means he really sees something in you," hoseok's voice resonates around my head, an intriguing matter for me.

he lets go of my hand briskly, that characteristic straight line like smile he has on show, "you see mina, scents have that property of not leaving your head, they would leave traces, bits of stories you have forgotten, but one couldn't really forget what scents are like."

"it sticks to you like how the moon sticks with the sea."

••
update!
another oc will appear in the next chapter, a moment for mina and yoongi in this chap, i don't know what i just typed.
be hydrated and remember to take/eat vitamins or fruits daily, xxsunny.