06:펜팔

pen pal

·  ──── ·𖥸· ────  ·

mina

a gulp soon turns into two gulps as the aspirin makes its way down through my throat, a small mewl escapes as i try my best to suppress both the pain and giddiness.

why is it worse?

sighing heftily, i'm constantly repeating the loop of sentence in my mind: "don't trip over, don't." i'm not sure onto where did this migraines comes from, but i'm completely aware that something is wrong — something that i can't even remember.

still with me forcing myself to complete my assignment, i hesitantly open my laptop. fingers already in position to type as i hiss in pain when a sudden pang comes by.

"come on, it's only a few words, i'll go to sleep after that." i try my best to encourage myself even though it seems hopeless, i'm still pushing myself to get this done.

with the tips of my fingers already caressing the matte coated surface.

a sight of a new letter being slipped in through the letterbox, for a split second it flies in the air before being swept away by the gush of wind.

i try to stand and walk without stumbling — taking the letter as i start to unfold it, opening it by its glued edges my eyes for once actually glimmers with hope, seeing that the presumably jung hoseok has replied to me.

oh, i'm deeply sor,ry if i make you panicked or some sort, but it was that bitchy side of me that wrote that letter, also because i was curious if there was still a person who would actually care for some stranger. i still like living though so don't be so worried, i'd still like it if you do, ahahaha.
as for the confide, i wrote it down on another piece of paper(there are two papers btw)
-jung hoseok, your sweet and hopeful penpal.

thank you hoseok.