11:안영

hello

·  ──── ·𖥸· ────  ·

mina

"i'm sorry if this would sound rude but."

no it's not.

"where did you, get that?"

"and may i ask your name?"

the bombarding questions keep my mind on alert, although those questions filled my head rather quickly, i didn't mind them nor do i mind that pang that would cause me to hiss in pain once in a while.

"someone send them to me, along with a letter." an unconscious smile perks up to my lips as the man replies with an 'o' formed by his lips.

"as for the name, i'm not even sure if i'm allowed to tell you." there's no way i would tell him my name.

"oh, well then my name's hoseok. feel free to look around and tell me if you're interested," he says before leaving me alone in this place filled with assortments of desserts, pastries, and cakes.

hoseok?

"excuse me," i suddenly call out again, curiosity taking over me.

"is your name perhaps jung hoseok."

why did i say that?

"uh..." the man in front of me actually is caught in a daze as he stands there, three feet away from me with his hand tugged into his pocket.

"tell me yours if i tell you mine. why does this feel like a game?" he drops all formalities between customer and employee or perhaps he's the one who owns this patisserie, i don't know.

"well then, be a gent and tell yours first."

"i trust you, so don't break it okay?" he asks as he steps forward, his bright smile downcasts as it shifts into something else, something that's awfully close with mischief.

"okay."

"well then hello, it's jung hoseok, nice to meet you." he steps more, adding those steps that i didn't even mind to count as he lends his hands out softly, one aimed across to exchange shakes.

jung hoseok?

"and you?"

is that you?

• •