wedge

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, don't escape after eating" chapter directory wedge

Under the rain of the sky, the wind and the hair are moist, the skin is like a gelatin, the face of the plain is missing the makeup in the morning, pure and elegant, and the long and thick eyelashes carry a little bit of eyelids. Pearl tears, at this moment she is like a white lotus that is not stained with mud, so beautiful that people dare not bow.

Ziyun looked at her own lady, even if she was sad, she still couldn't stand watching the beautiful temperament she had radiated from her body.

In the next moment, she remembered the sorrow of the lord, and quickly said with warm words, "Missy... Missy, please don't rain any more, the wet body is uncomfortable, what can I do if I have a cold?" Strong concern.

"Ziyun, I love him, I am really innocent. Why didn't he believe me? Why did he say that he would retire his marriage contract with me?" Feng Yuyao said in a faint voice, crying in tears, The face is already indistinguishable. It is a little more tears or a little more rain.

"Missy, the old saying goes, nowhere in the world, there is no grass, why do you have to love the grass of the king

!" Ziyun said that the word Qi Wang is simply gnashing his teeth. If it is not that he insists on remarriage, how can he force it? Missy wants to rain in the early morning.

"Ziyun, but I can't do it--" Feng Yaoya shouted at the increasingly fierce rain. "I love him very much! I fell in love with him from the first sight. I was only twelve years old at that time!"

"Miss, don't, let's go back to the house! You are weak, still Don't rain." Ziyun grew up with

Feng Yaoyao , so she is like a sister. "Missy--" Feng Yuyao's eyes flashed through a scene where she and her gentle talk, she thought hard Forgot, but her mind is unable to control these scenes.

At this moment, the rain is getting bigger and bigger, with the thunder roaring, and the sky is quickly darkened. The clouds are overcast, and the thunder is followed by one after another. Lightning flashes in the sky. The wind blew hard, the branches were blown by the wind, and in an instant, the rain grew bigger and bigger, and soon it was like pouring, watching the rain in the sky really like a big waterfall.

A gust of wind blew, and the rain like a waterfall was blown like smoke, fog, and dust.

"Remarriage? Hahaha--" Feng Yaoya cried in the pouring rain, laughing, crying, like a madman, still licking his head.

"Missy, don't hit yourself!" Ziyun cried and screamed at the ground--

"Come on,

rush to report the lord--" Soon, the family was in a hurry and came.

"Yao Er, don't hit your own head, Ziyun Shantou, such a big rain, don't hurry up to help Missy into the house!" Xiangyefeng has no time to see the eldest daughter for Qi Wang that mixed boy, the morning Run out of the rain, big thunder, roaring toward the purple cloud.

"Yes...Yes...Yes, Master!" Ziyun saw the wrath of the master, and quickly slammed the force of the wet wind into the back room.

"Hey, my daughter is fine, I vented it much better." After Feng Yuyao was forced to change a dress, she was irritated by the wind. In order to let the wind feel indifferent, she immediately said faintly, in fact, how painful the heart is. Only she knows it.

"Yao Er, Qi Wang that kid really dares to retreat to your marriage, as a father, let him always be a Qi Wang in this life

!" Feng Wucai saw his daughter just heartbroken, the heart hurts That is the daughter of his most beloved woman to give birth to him. Whoever makes Yao children suffer is the pain that makes him father?