131-140

"娘娘, eat not to escape": "娘娘, eat not to escape" chapter catalog 131 handsome man's soul into the dream (fine)

    Feng Xiaoyao saw Ximen innocently following him, his face changed, turned around, and his eyes hugged him.

    "What are you doing with me?"

    "Eh... I am afraid that you will get lost." Simon was free to find a reason.

    "Uncle, I know the way to the Ice Snow Court here, you should go back and entertain the ink two." Feng Yao Yao faint.

    Unexpectedly, Ximen was innocent as an action faction, and she was given her to the Ice Snow Court.

    "Uncle, people are being hanged by you, and it’s hard to die!" Feng Xiaoyao shouted, only shouting his throat and no one was in charge of it.

    Also, the Lord of the Soul Eater, you are an outsider, of course, people will not take care of you.

    "The crane will get used to it!" said a uncle who had unreasonably yawned.

    "Hate - hate - you can let me down!" A woman was once again in the wind.

    As soon as I arrived at the Ice Snow Court, Ximen was innocent and put her down.

    "Well, don't scream, it's hard to hear death!" After that, Simon turned innocently and left, and stayed away from the wind.

    "Girl, my wife called to go to your room, she has something to look for you." After half an hour, the prostitute Tanabata on the side of the Chihiro searched in and smiled.

    “What is your wife asking me to do?” Feng Yaoya asked after taking a sip of tea.

    "The lady did not elaborate." Tanabata shook his head.

    "Okay, okay, I will take you with you." Feng Yuyao thought, she has been a good impression of Huaqian since she was innocently turned to the Soul Eater by the unscrupulous Simon. So, she beheaded and agreed.

    Along the way, those little girls were paying attention to her, letting them look at them, and they bowed their heads to do their own things.

    For the first time, Feng Yiyao walked into the courtyard of Huaqian, and actually took a modern name, the Champs Elysees.

    Feng Yuyao went in again and saw the home decoration in the house like the 21st century. With tears of excitement, she finally found the organization

    .

    "Mrs....you...what are you...not here,Er...I mean you are not the person in this time and space?" Feng Xia Yao saw the Tanabata walk away, excitedly pulled forward to spend Qianqian Asked the arm. ()

    "Are you the same as my experience?"

    "Well, this is a modern thing, this is a modern pillow, this is a sofa, this is..." Feng Yaoyao said with an excited and familiar thing.

    "It’s all right, you are just like me, oh..." Qian Qianxu excites tears.

    "So how did you come to this ancient?" asked Feng Yaoyao.

    "Lightning strike! I worked overtime in the company that night, thunderstorm weather, driving through the Champs Elysées, a thunderbolt overturned the phoenix tree on the roadside, then my BMW car was crushed by the windshield, when I was When I woke up, I became a married woman, and the most unfortunate thing was that marrying a man actually had a bunch of little sisters. There is also a big son." sigh.