51-60

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, don't escape after eating" chapter directory 051

    "Who?" The beauty of the previous life was a killer, and the alertness was naturally high. No, they all slept and the reaction was extremely agile. She opened her eyes and her face was gloomy.

    Xuanyuan Yuxi opened the carriage curtain, and looked at her with awkward look: "Go down to drink some water, eat something, there is no one on the road for a while."

    There was a small tea shed on the edge of the woods. She nodded and got down the carriage with his help. Li Mincan and Ziyun greeted them, and several people entered the tea shed together. At the sight of a guest, Xiao Erge hurried forward: "Which tea does a few guest officials want to drink?"

    " First send the grandmother to the grandmother, and then give your best tea to you ." Two pots, and there is something else to make tea, all of them come up to the Lord!" Xuanyuan Yu smiled and told him that when he saw the wind and Yao, the beautiful lips pulled out a pleasant smile. The eyebrows blinked in a flash.

    "Well!" Xiao Er quickly agreed, and soon put the tea bowl on the table, and also cut the knife and a few dishes of peanuts.

    Feng Yuyao looked at the tea in his hand, and like the green feathers, he couldn't help but praise: "I didn't expect such a good tea in the wilderness

    !"

    "Miss Feng, you didn't drink, how do you know that this is a good tea?" Maybe Li Mincan Due to Xuan Yuyu's relationship, she even called her name at the moment, but this also coincides with the idea of ​​Feng Yaoyao.

    "If you don't drink it, you can see it. You see that the tea is light yellow, and it must be baked with tender buds." She pointed to a piece of tea floating in the bowl, and then pointed to the teapot boiling next to the fire. Said, "When you brew tea, you can smell a fragrance. It can be said that Biyun is blowing the wind, and the white flower floats on the surface of the bowl. How could it not be a good tea!"

    "I didn't expect you to know the tea ceremony! It is really an accident for the king!" Xuanyuan Yu's sparkling phoenix swept a little appreciation, and then the name changed.

    Gently sip a bite, a faint bitterness mixed with the fragrance spread out in the throat, no less than the good-selling Biluochun that I once drank: "The King of Jingjing has won the prize, where do I know what tea ceremony, just drink more For a long time, naturally I know a little bit!"

    Li Mincan looked at her thoughtfully. Ziyun looked at Feng Xiaoyao as smart and snowy, and his face flashed proudly.

    After eating and drinking, continue to hurry.

    Xuanyuan Yu did not know how it happened, actually abandoned the horse riding, rather than the wind and the Yao to squeeze the carriage, but also called Li Mincan.

    Feng Yuyao did not look at them with a good look, sly sly, the place where her Missy sleeps is gone!

    One almost overwhelmed xxoo, one has kissed, it is really embarrassing.

    So she silently, picking up the curtain and looking at the outside, but unfortunately this summer day, except for wildflowers, there is no good scenery, only the mountain trails are winding, like a long snake swimming in the forest.

    Soon after entering a dense green bamboo forest, I suddenly remembered the last night of the night, and her lips swelled in a pleasant arc.

    "Yuyao girl, but what happy things thought of?" Xuanyuan Yu saw her smile, so he asked.