151-160

"Women, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 151 want to eat swan meat, have it (already modified)

    When they went to the stairs, they heard the scream of the pigs in the north hall. "Murong Chong, you dare to throw poison powder at the owner. You are really tired, come and swear, give me a fight!"

    "Murong Chong, what you did is really good, great!" Feng Yaoya raised his chin, and the blushing lips had a gloating glory of 120,000 points.

    “Awesome? Is it great for me? Yaoer, it’s rare to hear you praise me, I am so happy.” Murong Chong is so excited that this time seems like a simple child who has been dreaming for a long time. Happy and happy like candy.

    "Yeah, yeah." Feng Yaoyao smiled and looked at Murong Chong, although she hated him before, but later he saved her, it was a success, so she did not have to let herself hate. He is also very tired because he hates a person.

    "Oh, Beitangziqian, how are so many lovely black sesame seeds on your face?" Feng Xiaoyao’s smile is looking at him, but his smile is not at the bottom of his eyes. It is obvious that this is a satirical North Tangzi’s face suddenly. A black rash appeared.

    Feng Xiaoyao knows that the black rash on Beitangziqian’s face must be a masterpiece of Murong Chong.

    "Wind Yao Yao, you -" Beitangzi's hateful hate, but his heart is more of her yu hope, he has never been so strong, since she is Lengqin Yao, then he does not mind She was tied to her side and pressed her down to him.

    "You still do what you are doing? Chasing the rain, chasing the thunder, are you not going to grab the Murong Chong to the son to catch it? Um?" Beitangzi’s chilling eyes glanced at Beitangziqian

    .

    Of course, Murong Chong is not a fuel-efficient lamp. This is not the case. The white-shirted teenagers under his hand are holding swords one by one.

    "Beitangzi Qian, I told you in the morning, Xuanyuan Lingxi this woman I will not want, if you want, you take it!" Situ Yan Lei quickly showed his attitude, he did not want Yao Er misunderstanding.

    "My brother, I am not what you are saying, you can come and go." Xuanyuan Lingxi heard Situ Yulei say so mad, so she immediately stretched her face and shouted loudly.

    "Xuanyuan Lingxi, shut up!" It is a stupid woman who is not enough to make a mistake! Beitangzi humbled his hand and rubbed his awkward face. The cold eyes swept his eyes and Xuanyuan Lingxi. He thought that Xuanyuan Lingxi had experienced those things becoming smarter. After half a day, he still knew nothing about it. There are no different fools.

    "Oh, it’s very good. I can’t think of a small inn in Heilongjiang. It’s so lively.” A low-pitched, magnetic voice came in from the door.

    Such as the obsidian, the bright and dazzling black scorpion, flashing the glory of the glory, under the seemingly calm eye, hidden sharp eagle-like eyes, with a handsome face that is just as strong and as carved as a deep silhouette On the other hand, it is more imposing, and it is reminiscent of the tigers that rush to the prey on the savannah. It is full of danger.

    He is about eighteen or nine years old, like a waterfall, a beautiful mountain eyebrow, a neatly bundled hair in a purple crown, wearing a navy blue brocade, embroidered with a branch of blood on the cuff Luohua, with a pair of sapphire white glazed belts buckled at the waist, is also tied with a hollow dragon-shaped jade, with a long glory, holding a folding fan with colorful dragon and phoenix in his hand, and ankle-legged deer boots .