21-30

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 021

    Feng Yuyao did not hear Su Muyan's words, and went straight to the moon-white fan-shaped pavilion in the back garden. The smiling face was light and windy, making people wonder what she was thinking.

    She swept her eyes, she almost got to know, there are Situ Yulei, Beitangzi Qian, Wen Xingyuan, even Xuanyuan brothers and sisters also came, but the beautiful woman of Beitangziqian’s long and Beitangzi Qianqi The points are similar, are they brothers and sisters?

    Wait, how is Li Mincan also in it? Is he also a child of the family? There are three men and two women, she is not very familiar!

    "Sister, how come you come? But it is not too late, this snow owl spends at least one hour before it blooms." Feng Qiong smashed the hurricane, and immediately stopped her conversation with Xuanyuan Lingxi.

    Feng Yuyao looked at the two stupid women and groaned together. It seems that she had not succeeded in arbitrarily before. It seems that she has to work harder.

    Feng Xiaoqiong’s “sister” concentrated the attention of these men and women on Feng Yuyao.

    Li Mincan was very surprised to see Feng Yuyao here. He thought that if the two met again, they should not be in the public.

    He looked at the pretty girl who was faint like a pearl, and couldn't help but think of it. She remembered that she saved his situation a few days ago... Now she is really in front of him, his eyes are on her body, and her heart is like a deer. In a chaotic manner, the pounced jumped up.

    But see the face of Feng Yuyao's white tender jade, a pair of pear vortex slightly in the cheeks, a touch of carmine, so that the two touches are like peach blossoms, white and red.

    Emei bends, non-painted like a picture, a pair of eyes looking forward to the light, the seductive scorpion, black and white, swaying fascinating charm. The pearly white wide ribbon picked up, and the long black hair that was originally black and elegant exudes a fairy-like temperament.

    Long hair and loin, the forehead is covered with a white and pink intarsia beads, and occasionally one or two disobedient beads hang down, adding a true and magical beauty. With a milky white jade bracelet on the wrist, the warm and white sheep white jade exudes a kind of radiance, complementing a superficial dress with a silver necklace on the neck, faintly purple. The luster, a fixed look, is only a purple spar, and the body exudes a natural fresh yet elegant atmosphere, but it will give the windy Qiongqiu these girls with a lot of makeup to the hard life.

    Xuanyuan Fei looked at the different styles of Feng Yao, and his heart flashed a touch of inexplicable feelings. When I wanted to go deeper, it was already flashing

    .

    Since the emergence of Feng Yi Yao, the eyes of Situ Yulei have been glued to the pretty face of Feng Yuyao, and have not been removed.

    This allowed Xuanyuan Lingxi to grind his teeth and kicked his fists, so her lips were light and her voice was screaming. "Missy's big face, let us wait for a long time!"

    Such a bitter and succinct words let Stuart Lei listen, and the good-looking eyebrows gently pick up, how the Lingxi Princess is more and more unreasonable!

    Feng Yuyao and Feng Qiongqiong are very clear. Xuanyuan Lingxi is in a difficult situation. Fengqiong believes that Fengyao Yao will be glaring, or find an excuse, but Fengyao is just a cloud. A smile.

    "I am very sorry, I will wait a few more for a few cups!" Feng Yuyao did not want to lose his manner in front of Li Mincan, so he smiled and smiled.