67-70

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 067 Linghu 梓 ,, drunk (small orgasm)

    "That is Lingxi. You haven't grown up yet. When you see the one that suits you best in your mind, you will definitely fall in love with him. So Lingxi, let me go, I only put You treat it as a younger sister. If I really fulfill my marriage contract with you, you will not be happy in the future! Why do you insist on it?" Situ Lei Lei sighed softly.

    "No, I won't give up. You are the Hummer of my Xuanyuan Lingxi! I only know that there is a saying that 'the sincerity is here, the stone is open!' I believe that I will one day be touched by my infatuation. Yours!" Will

    she touch her with her infatuation?

    I am afraid that this life is impossible!

    Then I heard that Situ Yulei smiled faintly. "Ling Xi, can you still understand? I only use you as a sister. We are not love between us. You are unilaterally like me. We are not. Maybe, even if I am tied up with a marriage contract, I won't touch you in the future!"

    Situ Yulei finished, and left the back garden without returning his head. He did not put his sight on Xuanyuan Lingxi. .

    "Lee brother, why - Lei brother - you don't go -" Xuanyuan Lingxi never knew that he was so defeated. Since she was born, she has always been windy, rainy, but now she is being sweethearted. Refused, her heart hurts like a cracked ice, tears can not help but rush to fall.

    Xuanyuan Lingxi did not know how he got out of the Situ House, but on the night she went back, she cried all night and later had a fever.

    ... When

    Feng Yaoyao went back, it was already night, and the lantern was on

    .

    "Missy, you can come back, Wen Gongzi once came to look for you." Ziyun saw Feng Yuyao finally returned to the government, said relieved.

    "Who? Which Wen Gongzi?" Feng Xiaoyao did not hear clearly.

    "The first family is now the homeowner Wen Xingyuan, Missy? Why don't you talk?" The purple cloud with a silver basin and clean water came over.

    "No, I am just curious. Is there anything he is looking for today? Then he can explain what he did when he left?" After Feng Xiaoyao washed his hands, he wiped it with a smear and asked for a corner.

    "When Wen Gongzi left, he said he will come to see you tomorrow!" Ziyun reported.

    "Oh, ok, I know, I have already eaten dinner outside. You should take a break now. I will call you if something happens." Feng Xiao Yao yawned and laughed.

    "Yes, Missy, the slaves retire." Ziyun respectfully bowed to her and retired.

    After the purple cloud retired, I saw the room of Feng Yuyao extinguished the candlelight, and carefully thought about it. I quickly returned to the room and changed into a black coat, covered with black cloth, and the tip of the toe was light, and the flying dragonfly walked through the heavy tile. Above.

    She went to Lichunyuan, the largest Qinglou in Xianyang City.

    At the moment, in the small courtyard of the backyard of Lichunyuan.

    "Since I went to her side, are you still coming back?" There was a thick man voice in the small courtyard.

    "Yose, if you haven't called you, you can go back soon!" The male voice just fell, a woman in a blue gauze walked out of the small courtyard and whispered.