111-120

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter catalog 111 the most beautiful wedding, six men grab the pro (high tide must see)

    "A little bit like it is also very good. Hahaha..." Xuanyuan Han laughed again, and the windy Yao Yao was overwhelmed.

    "Cut, what's so funny, then laugh and eat you! Hey!" At the moment, Feng Yaoyao is a little childish.

    But in Xuanyuan Han's opinion, he likes her delicate and unpretentious character.

    "Yaoer, believe me, I can give you happiness!" Xuanyuan Han saw the smile of the wind and the lips like a fireworks, his scorpion flashed, and there was no fear in his heart.

    "Of course I believe." When Feng Yaoyao looked at him, his mind had already reached the top of the clouds. He was not the star she wanted to pursue. So, first, when she needed it, she would choose to escape.

    "Great, Yao, you finally promised to marry me!" Xuanyuan's scorpion shines with happy tears, and his temptation finally paid off

    .

    Since I was an adult, countless times, countless people are asking him why he has never been tempted, even if he is accompanied by a slang on his side, he can't let him see it.

    He himself once questioned his heart as water.

    But on that day in Haishuyuan, she was wounded with a wound, or her extremely enchanting charm. He gave her imperial yueqin on that day, until the 18th brother definitely said that he, the fourth brother, you are tempted Now!

    Yes, he was really tempted by her! Knowing that she followed the nine brothers to Fuyang to deal with the disaster, he would not have gone to Fuyang with dozens of dark guards, just to save her life.

    “Is that so happy?” Feng Yuyao looked at him with his hands, and his lips gently smacked a smile and was beautiful.

    "I am very happy." Xuanyuan cold raised his hand and touched her hair, the smile of the lips was soft and melted into ice water.

    "That's good, I am also happy!" Feng Yaoyao does not think that someone will be happy to marry Qin Wangxuan chilling, the answer is of course not, she is very evil looking forward to tomorrow's robbing drama.

    Xuanyuan Han took this opportunity to print a kiss on the lips of Feng Yuyao.

    However, he ignored the fascination of the wind and the bottom of the Yao.

    "Right, tomorrow, when you marry, you will marry from the sun." Xuanyuan Han thought of what he said.

    “Why?” Feng Xiaoyao felt strange. Didn’t he say that it was a wedding in the Rising Sun? Why did he change his mind now?

    "Yao, you are my only wife. I just want to take you back. If necessary, you can make way for you." Xuanyuan coldly determined, anyway, he determined that Feng Yaoyao was his wife for the rest of his life. He didn't care whether the father agreed or not, he just wanted to welcome Feng Xiaoyao back to the Qin Wang Mansion.

    "You are not afraid that your father will know that Longyan is furious?" Feng Yaoyao does not think that he and her wedding will be held smoothly!

    "I am not afraid, I just want to be with you, I have thought about it, I can never grievance my wife. Lifelong events, only once in a lifetime." Xuanyuan Han took her little hand and said affectionately.

    For a moment, Feng Xiaoyao felt that she was about to be touched by him, but in the next second, she was awake again. She only knew that the strange phoenix wings pattern behind her led him to be sure of his own. She and Murong Chong said what she did, she knew