161-172End

《娘子,吃完不许逃》:《娘子,吃完不许逃》章 节目录 161就要噙兽你(精)

    "Hey! What do you want?" Feng Yaoyao saw him suddenly hugged himself, dumbfounded.

    Lan Yu’s body was pressed down and kissed Feng Yuyao’s lips. The kiss that did not pity brought a trace of wildness, and swallowed up the words in her mouth.

    "Lan Yu, you be a beast!" Feng Yiyao remembered that he was mad by a leopard, mad, angry and angry, and immediately pulled his strength from the ground, facing the roots of Lan Yu’s son. .

    "Yaoer, my past life is a beast, but I am a human being in this life!" Lan Yu said that he was convinced that he was powerful and made the wind and blood splattered. Although she was watery, she did not need a beast. There are entanglements.

    "I don't want to, roll!" Feng Yan Yao raised his lips and roared.

    "No, you have to. I... I am here to help you restore your body's repair function." Damn, that night, when she went to give her a Phoenix wings, he should relive her. dream.

    "Short, don't say it again, roll, I am tired, I want to sleep, I hear no, dead leopard!" Feng Yao Yao remembered a white leopard and a phoenix bird in the past, and she wanted this. It’s not true, it’s never happened, but it’s not evasive, and people are still chasing after it’s dead.

    Although she is a great man, she has a psychological disorder now, she does not want to eat him.

    "Yao Er, I have a name, my name is Lan Yu, Yao Er, I have waited for so long, how do you feel this attitude to me, you make me sad." Lan Yu is a bit sad, look stunned, just he again Hug her, the strength of her makes her stunned.

    "Don't hold me, I don't like animals." Feng Yaoya turned his head and didn't look at him.

    "Yao, don't do this to me, I will be sad." After that, Lan Yu really shed tears, and the tears in the corner of his eyes were crystal clear. "Yao, if you don't follow me, I will stay here with you."

    . " "

    you stay in the palace to the East Sunrise eunuchs do? "That wind Chih Yao turned around and came to see him, but her careless words let Lan Yu listened petrochemicals.

    "This... this... Yaoer, not what you thought, Yaoer, I... I... I... It’s like this... Yaoer... I want to stay with you, but not as an eunuch." After returning to God, Lan Yu shook his head.

    "Not as eunuch, then you put two white hoes on your chest, do you want to pretend to be a palace girl?" Feng Yuyao guessed, grinned.

    "Yao, do I only have to be these two kinds of people?" Lan Yu is in a mess.

    "This?... How do I know how good you are? Can you get close to the emperor?" Feng Xiaoyao gave him a very white expression.

    "I want to go to Qin Tianjian." Lan Yu hugged her, gently whispered.

    "Oh, the wizard?" Feng Yaoyao thought of the name, not the wizard or the national teacher, but it was deceptive anyway.

    "Yao, this is too ugly, but you don't explain it. As long as you know, I will be with you all the time." Lan Yuyan puts her green silk like a waterfall. Smile.

    what? all the time? Followed by a beast?

    That's still not going to be!

    Then she would rather go to the front line to fight with the East, and by the way, experience the charm of the ancient battlefield.