31-40

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 031 Mo Fei abortion

    Feng Yuyao looked far away at Su Muyan and approached the lotus pavilion. The rosy lips always kept a smile

    .

    Looking up, her eyes fell on him.

    But seeing a gorgeous silver silk soft robe wrapped around his long, handsome figure, a piece of pink sea otter petals scattered on him along the way, with a fragrant fly.

    The light silk soft robe is embroidered with Yingying Guanghua's broken gold, and the cuffs and hem are outlined by a few golden silks. The gentle breeze blows, the tassels under his jade belt slammed, the end of the elegant and noble, the beautiful city, if not go Looking at his tight face, it was really a filthy Shijiazi.

    But the reality is cruel.

    "The gluten of Qionger's sister? Is it really you pick it up?" The whole person looks warm and noble, his eyes are clearly laughing, and his eyes are indifferent, just like the crystal clear watery flowers are indifferent, touching, and seemingly inconspicuous. Dust, but the smile is not up to the eye.

    At this moment, he seems to be asking her, but he has already fixed the sin.

    "Injury." Feng Yuyao's elegant and indifferent Chao Su Muyan smashed his body and stated his words. On that beautiful face, he always looked like a water. "Today, are you coming to ask me sin?"

    "You know how important a pair of innocent hands are to those who love to play the piano! You...you just ruined the life of Joan's sister!" Su Muyan's face changed, angered, lips curled up and laughed Meaning, with a hint of chill.

    Feng Yuyao gently daggers, the models move, Meiran between the steps, the waist tassels, the sound of a subtle collision, crisp and set off the body shape, and give a delicate and extravagant atmosphere.

    "At the beginning, Feng Qiongqi had a heart to kill me. I was out of self-protection and accidentally injured her hands. Could it be that I did not resist, waiting for your dear Qionger sister to kill me?" Yao Shuguang circulates, red lips scorn, smile, fascinating the world, the wind is unparalleled, smashing white clothes, bringing the fragrance of the heart and soul, three thousand green silk, flowing in the wind.

    "Then you can't pick her ribs like this! She is your half-sister!" Su Muyan fixedly looked at the wind in front of him, his look became condensed, drooping long The eyelashes are hard to hide the murderousness.

    "There is such a sister, should I be grateful to Dade? I have not forgotten who was the face, and took away the man who belongs to me!" Feng Yaoyao will look at Su Muyan's look, barely visible, red lips, slow Slowly outline a touch of seemingly no arc, want to kill her? Does he have that skill?

    He also told her to be shameless a few days ago, and today she will make a good account with him

    !

    On the pair of inks that are about to take off, a light smile, smudged on the eyebrows, flowing.

    At this moment, a little bit of sparkling light, lingering with the petals of the sea otters, leaping against the face of a confident, calm and elegant face... as dreamlike, some of the beauty is not true...

    Su Muyan looks over the past At a glance, the heart is steep and shocked!

    Usually quiet and waveless heart lake, like suddenly thrown into a small stone, swaying the circle of fineness.