141-150

"娘娘, eat not to escape": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 141 Shen Qinghan's end (small orgasm must see)

    The fox licks the elegant and graceful white flowers and scented flowers, and I don’t have much fun.

    Yao Er really has a heart for him, like ink dyed white, Ximen innocent have no such treatment.

    The fox's cheeks raised a pleasant smile, and the ink-stained moon on the side of the sorrow was resentful. The damn woman licked his neck and counted it. He actually messed up with other men in front of him. .

    After dyeing the moon with the chewing wax, after drinking the millet porridge, he will close his eyes and raise his spirits. Anyway, he will not talk to the fox, or talk to Feng Yaoyao.

    Linghu’s gaze fell on Feng Yuyao. When she saw her standing still, she smiled and said, “Yaoer, isn’t it standing tired?”

    “I feel okay, my brother, the flower roll is good. Eat?" Feng Yuyao asked softly.

    "It tastes good. How do you know that I like to eat the rolls?" Linghu looked at her and asked.

    "I guess, huh, huh." Feng Xiaoyao smiled, and the eyebrows were all rendered with a pear-like smile.

    "Open the Lord, the three sons are back, others are waiting to see you in the flower hall." The prostitute autumn frost went to the door, Ying Ying smiled.

    "Yes? How did the three divisions think about coming back? Yaoer, it is Zong Zheng Shaoqing who came back to Yao Wang. You know him too. Do you want to go to see Zong Zheng Shaoqing together?" Asked.

    "I... I am not going, I am here to help take care of the moon." Feng Yao Yao smiled, and said it was very soft, in fact, only the ink dyed moon, this care word mixed What is the meaning?

    The ink-stained moon that is closing her eyes and listening to the gods, after listening to this, there is a cold sweat behind her. Does she want to say anything to him alone? Take care? She wants to take care of him? Ghosts believe?

    "That's good, I will come back here soon." Although Linghu is a little worried, but think again, immediately ink-white and Ximen innocent will come here, and then. Now that the ink-dyed body has not recovered well, he will not do anything that should not be done for Feng Yaoyao. He told himself that he can leave with peace of mind.

    .

    "Well, you can rest assured." Feng Yaoyao directed him to reveal the standard smile of eight teeth.

    The gleaming smile made the foxes scatter.

    "Good." Linghu 梓 梓 咐婢 咐婢 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋 秋

    Feng Xiaoyao found that Linghu is a man who loves cleanliness. Not only is his fingernails trimmed and smooth, but the whole person gives others a clean and comfortable feeling. In short, they look very comfortable.

    After seeing the fox smashed out of the bamboo door, Feng Xiaoyao turned and looked at the young man who closed his eyes on the bed.

    "Ink dyed the moon, don't pretend, I know you are awake." Feng Yaoya smiled coldly and sat down on his bed.

    Ink dyed the moon and thought that his physical strength had not recovered, and there was no capital to fight with her. So he ignored the wind and swayed Yao, continued to turn over, and turned his back to her.

    "Don't talk? Oh, it turns out that my brother will help you to cure it, but it will cure you into a stuffy gourd." Feng Yaoyao's gaze swept him, seeing him not angry, his heart, this time his heart count index is really increased.