96-100

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 096 man careless, naked shui trouble (fine)

I am responsible for you?

Feng Yuyao again uncertainly asked the ink to dye the white road. "You are responsible to me?"

"Yes, Yaoyao, I decided, I will be responsible for you, I... I just saw your body, so...so..." ink dyed the white scalp and said, The kind of courage to prepare to die.

"Don't stop, I don't need you to be responsible!" Feng Yiyao heard this is such a foolish man, but this also proves that the ancient man is very responsible, for this, she shook her head, she did not That means, if you are responsible, you will be free.

"But...but...but I saw your body!" The ink-stained white-speaking voice was surprised and he didn't know what to do. He wanted to be responsible. He didn't want him to be responsible. He was very depressed

.

"I haven't been with you yet! Well, don't say it, look, the rain has stopped outside, I should go back to the government." Feng Yao Yao softly and weakly shook his arm, indicating the ink dyed white She gave it to her.

"Okay, then I will send you back." The ink dyed white to see that she was sick, so he was kind.

"No, I can go back by myself." Feng Yaoyao sat up with his help, and faintly said.

"Yu Yao, then... then we... just..." The ink dyed white is still very dead-hearted. He thinks that he saw the body of a girl. As a responsible man, he should always be responsible.

"Stop, don't mention this again, you just haven't seen my body before!" Cut, look at the body will be bound by a marriage contract, she is not a fool, but fortunately have not eaten him, Otherwise she will end her free and happy single days.

"Feng Yaoyao, I... I... I feel it for you." Ink dyed white to see her going, I did not know how to say this, let her body stiff, he said this at this moment. what? She is ill now, and she can't do anything. Hey, she is a baby with a cup of hard work.

After he said this, Jun blushes like a boiled crab.

"Who just hit me a slap? Who is it that I want to roll? Who is that person? You tell me?" Feng Yanyao was very angry, so he pointed at his nose and shouted.

Rely on, do not say long, do not say late, now say that there is a bird?

"I... I... is me... that's it... I let you slap me, you are lying here, can I get out?" The ink dyed white also felt too much.

"No, I still go!" Although she did not have the strength, she slowly got up. Unexpectedly, she was too weak and fell down.

"Yuyao, your body temperature has risen again. In this way, if you go back, I will be uneasy!" Ink dyed white and hugged her, and through the thin cloth, he could feel the burning sensation of her body. .

"You... let me go back!" Feng Yaoyao still wants to go back, stay here, she has no strength to eat him, just like this, it doesn't mean anything.

"No, wait for you, go back, obey!" The ink dyed her holding her tight, but her slight struggle made him have a burning passionate passion in his body, flowing into the internal organs and limbs.

.

"Ink dyed white, I want to know, why did you reject me? Is it because of Su Muyan?" Feng Yaoyao's dagger was on the ink-stained shoulder, and two long arms smashed his neck. Then she placed a comfortable posture.