101-110

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, don't escape after eating" chapter directory 101 All men fight, turn over and press (fine)

    "Sister, you are going to talk." 阎无煞俊's face wrinkled and urged.

    "Innocent, thank you, but you don't need to go to Xiliang to kill the old emperor for your sister. Your sister has his own way. You will be with your sister. You can protect your sister. You can be willing to be innocent." I smiled and asked.

    "Well, where is my sister going, I will go where I am." I nodded innocently.

    After an hour, Feng Yaoyao, who was lying on the beautiful couch, put down his "Spring Palace Secrets" and looked up at the beautiful men who came from the wind.

    "I know that I want to marry Xiliang, are you going to practice it for me?" Feng Yaoyao said as easily as possible

    .

    "Yao, I don't want you to marry so far away!" Helan's face petal poison has now been cleared, and the golden mask has been taken.

    "Night is not in the middle?" Situ Yilei glared at the face of He Lanzhen, and he recognized it all at once.

    "Yes, this young master is the night of the night!" He Lanzhen acknowledged the party. In short, he would not allow his wife to marry an old emperor.

    "Yao, so you said that you have long known that the night is Helan?" Stuart Lei suddenly thought of something, so he asked.

    "Yeah." Feng Xiaoyao's smile is bright and dazzling.

    "Yaoer, let's get married soon, anyway, the wedding room is ready! Don't worry about the old emperor, his daughter is more, not bad for you, this daughter!" Situ Yulei said that the dead are not paying.

    "Er..." Feng Yuyao Khan.

    "Yao Er, I will do everything I can to prevent the old emperor of Xiliang from yelling at you." In the ink while drinking tea, he said that since he was tempted by her, he would not give up her.

    Su Muyan licked the ink and dyed white. What is his intention? Is it also for Yaoer?

    "Sissi, this is the letter that my son gave you. He can't come, please forgive me!" A white man was brought in by the door. He presented a warm letter.

    "Yaoer, don't worry, everything has me! Xingyuanzi." The font is flying vigorously, the dragon flies and dances, and the momentum is magnificent. It can be seen that Wen Xingyuan's writing is very calligrapher's momentum. Feng Yuyao is very satisfied with the content, she knows him. Still very concerned about myself.

    "Yao Er, this king will do his best to help you!" Xuanyuan Yu naturally does not want to let her marry so far, and he wants to marry her.

    "Feng Yao Yao, you are the master of my Wanmei Mountain Villa, this young master will never let you marry an old emperor!" Fu Xuexiu arrived at the latest, but the words that have been made have become the target of public criticism.

    "Roll, there is always a first come and come!" He Lan 祺搂 祺搂 芷 芷 的 Yao Yao Yao, hate channel.

    When so many people came to grab his maiden, he knew that he was too eager to follow the wind, and this did not make him suddenly have so many rivals

    .

    "Yao Er, my uncle promised to entrust you to me in the morning. I will go to the emperor to submit a marriage proposal tomorrow, so that he can enlist other women as princesses to marry Xiliang. Anyway, there are so many palace ladies, just one of them is, my Yao There is only one child, so you can only marry me!" Su Muyan saw that they all expressed their feelings. He felt that he had the most arrogance, not to mention his uncle's wishes, to see Yao's thoughts on him, he felt his own chance of winning. maximum.