76-80

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 076 gentle line far gentle, very charming spring style dew (fine)

    "Where is it?" Feng Yao Yao, a look at the front of a touch of Junying, suddenly smelled a familiar atmosphere between the breath, elegant as blue, light and elegant.

    Feng Yuyao looked at the white shadow, a white satin robes, Hua is not popular, long hair like ink, handsome Yan Ruyu, noble manners, Tsinghua stunned, handsome and straight figure standing at the door, slightly contaminated with the sun, The beauty of his face was also stained with smoke, and a pair of blind eyes looked at him with amazement and smiled lightly.

    "Wen Xingyuan?" Xuanyuan Fei did not think of it, actually will meet Wen Jiayuan at the moment when he is dating a beautiful woman. (This is Xuanyuanfei himself neglecting the two gimmicks that follow Feng Yaoyao. It is also a date for him and the beautiful woman!)

    "Two of them are going to use lunch?" Wen Xingyuan did not avoid the hot sight. On the body of Feng Yuyao.

    Feng Yuyao, you are really good. Last time, he kissed his carriage, but now he is entangled with the old love? What does she mean?

    In the voice that he felt that he was not ignorant, Feng Xiaoyao had a sigh of anger at her, and his heart squatted down. It was even worse for the face of Xuanyuanfei

    .

    All blame Xuanfei Fei, nothing to follow her! Waiting for sure, let her explain it.

    Xuanyuan Fei looked thoughtfully at the glance, and smiled like a watery face. "This king is trying to take Yaoer to Quhelou for dinner! The new dishes there are really a Xianyang !!"

    Shrimp? It turns out that Xuanyuan Fei wants to take her to Quhelou to eat?

    "Yao Er?" Wen Xingyuan looked at her pretty appearance, and then called out.

    Xuanyuan Fei heard Wen Xingyuan so intimately called the woman who had retired before, and she was quite uncomfortable in her heart. Could it be that Wen Xingyuan also took a fancy to Yao?

    And the abominable little woman actually called the intimacy that Wen Xingyuan shouted. Didn't he hear her calling him to fly?

    What is the attitude of Wen Xingyuan to the bottom of the wind?

    So he carefully observed the color, but he was really discovered by him. Wen Xingyuan looked at Feng Yanyao's eyes very hot.

    No, even if he is not married, the woman is also Xuanfeifei! Feng Yuyao is destined to be his woman in this life!

    Well, it is not uncomfortable to bring these two distinguished big men to Quhelou. At the very least, Quhelou can be made profitable. Besides, Quhelou is now like her property. Yes, of course, she Agree.

    "Yeah, I don't know if I am willing to go with us?" Feng Xiaoyao smiled and threw a golden olive branch to Wen Xingyuan.

    "Since Qi Wang invited, Wen is honored!" Wen Xingyuan smiled and promised.

    Xuanyuan Fei almost died, this awful little woman did not want to be alone with him, actually opened to invite Wen Xingyuan!

    He did not have the opportunity to invite Wen Xingyuan to go to Quhelou for dinner!

    "How is Qi Wang unhappy? Or can't you please?" Feng Yuyao deliberately stimulated Xuanyuanfei.

    "Yao Er, what do you say, how come? Go, go to Quhelou for a meal." Xuanyuanfei had no choice but to reluctantly say how he could not offend the first home of Nanxun. Whether it is the friendship between the two, or the power of Wen’s family in Nanzhao, he must be scrupulous