173 special

Feng Xiaoyao smiled stunnedly, and the black and white scorpion reflected the ripples of the water. The little red mouth was light and the white face was exuding the incredible brilliance.

  She gathered the moon-white gauze skirt and tied it under the neck. Then she turned the beautiful face of the flower to the blossoming white pear flower outside the window, and the lips were light.

  This kid is really not the time! Do you still want to go down?

  "Yao, do you have a heart?" Li Mincan sighed softly and raised his mouth slightly, asking.

  "No, I am tired, I want to sleep for a while." Feng Yao Yao faint.

  "Yao Er, you spit so badly, the Mongolian doctor did not prescribe the prescription and ran away. It was really a quack, hehe, so, I have to send you secretly to Yaowang Valley tomorrow, where the drug king valley master must There will be ways to cure you." Li Mincan smiled.

  When it comes to this, Murong Yu and Xiao Hu have come in.

  "Jin Ran, Yao Er, she is not pregnant, hey, I am happy in a white. Xiaohu, I blame you, how to ask the doctor of water, then a quack doctor? No wonder the silver is not even asked to ask me." Li Mincan thinks The doctor of the water is so deserted that it must be because he is a Mongolian doctor. He can’t see what Yao’s condition is, and he has no confidence to slip.

  Feng Yuyao listened to the dark laughter. However, she did not dare to laugh out loud, she has been entangled in the heart of this child in the belly or not?

  "How can Yao Yao vomit so? It seems like a pregnant woman will have a reaction?" Murong Yu saw the reaction of his father in the Beijiao Palace, and he was puzzled.

  "There is nothing to be confused about, but it is just that I just eat the broken stomach and cause vomiting." Feng Yi Yao opened the scorpion and said that there is a plausible word, so the two brothers have nothing to say.

  It’s just that they have deep suspicions under her heart, Yao Yao is likely to be pregnant.

  "You look at me doing this? Do you not believe what I said?" Feng Yao Yao eyebrows pick, cold and cold.

  "I... I believe Yao's words." Li Mincan smiled, smiled at the city, and laughed at the country. Feng Yaoyao looked a bit inconspicuous.

  "I also believe in Yao's words." Murong Yu hopes that Yaoer can bear his own son, but Yao Yao does not seem to want children very much, which makes him very entangled.

  "Yeah." Feng Yuyao heard the words, the satisfied dagger smiled.

  Feng Xiaoyao thought of two idiots, but such a day was a little warm and free, and she was very happy, but she was still thinking about them somewhere in my heart.

  "Yao Er, you have been depressed for a few days, is there anything wrong?" Li Mincan moved a chair and sat next to Feng Yaoyao, asking with concern.

  "Well, yeah, Yao, look, I am coming to see you, you don't talk to me very much, are you worried about them?" Murong asked.

  "I have some concerns, but I still don't want to see them now. Can you both mention this in front of me?" Feng Yaoyao didn't want them to say that she and the other nine windy snowy stories, yes, wrinkled face , lazy.

  "I know, Yaoer, I listen to Yao's." Li Mincan is now a wife and slave, so he is now, Feng Yaoyao let him go east, he is absolutely afraid to go west, afraid that it is popular Yao wants the stars in the sky, and he will definitely find a way to catch it.