91-95

"娘娘, eat not to escape": "woman, eat not to escape" chapter directory 091 chaos, booked princess (fine)

The night is blurred, the stars are smashing, and the moon is empty.

The bright moonlight poured into the room full of rosemary incense. At this moment, Feng Yaoyao opened her mouth and looked at her face with a warm look. She licked the beautiful Qing, and said, "When you are far away, when are you going? What about my house?" When was

she, Miss Marty, so bad? If you are known by the other nights of the "nightingale", you will despise her.

"Just in the mouth of your comforting Ziyun

." Wen Xingyuan raised a smug smile on his lips, but he made a careful preparation. Before he saw He Lanxi and Situ Yulei left, he jumped from the camphor tree. Come down.

"You look for me so late? But is there something?" Feng Yaoyao tried to calm himself, isn't it warm? Nothing terrible! Think of another way, and drive him away!

"Is there something to find you?" Wen Xingyuan stood up from her pear wood bed, slowly approached her, looked up at her exquisite and beautiful face, but saw long hair like a waterfall, scattered in her The waist side, the face that is lined with crystal clear crystal white as snow, perfect matchless.

"Well, who will let you come so late." Feng Yaoyao took a step back. She remembered what happened to him and his first time, and he was so jealous, so wild. That kind of rudeness is that she must not let him see the spotted hickey on her body today, otherwise she will be very miserable, not only miserable, but also tomorrow morning, she still can't get out of bed!

"Yao, I am not them, it is easy to be driven away by you. I have to stay tonight, I have to have a heir to you to give birth to me! So I can remove the burden of Wen Jia and watch the sunrise and sunset with you. , Yunjuan Yunshu, live a free and happy day." His child must be born to his beloved woman, otherwise he would rather not.

"You... How much do you hear what I said to them?" Feng Yaoya looked at him with surprise and asked.

"All." Wen Xingyuan replied, then he reached out and hugged her. "Yaoer, so beautiful scenery, we still have to rest early, don't talk nonsense!"

He looked at her nephew with a strong passion, which made Feng Yaoyao's heartbeat speed up sharply. If it was changed to normal time, she would have just closed her eyes and enjoyed it, but not tonight, Xuanyuan in the afternoon. The cold is filled with a pink strawberry print on the back of her clavicle. If she is stripped and seen by Wen Xingyuan, she really has only one dead end.

"Go back, I am here. You are not convenient to stay." Feng Xiao Yao smiled, please, let me go, so that she can dream about Zhou Gong.

"How can it be inconvenient? There are beds and quilts here. I think it is very convenient. Is it that Yao children don't welcome me?" Wen Xingyuan asked, his face a little unpleasant.

"But this is my boudoir, you...you still leave, you see He Lanxie and Situ Yulei have left, you will not be so ignorant!" Feng Yaoyao yawned, she is really sleepy .

"I don't go, I have decided to stay, naturally

I won't go ! I told you earlier, the two are stupid, Yao, you can't leave me! What's more, you are my destiny. Niangzi, this big night, I don't warm the bed with the lady, can you bear to let me sleep on the street?" Wen Xingyuan's nose is close to the wind, Yao took a breath, cold and shouted.

"You? The head of the first family in Nanxun will sleep on the street? Who are you cheating?" Feng Yaoyao listened to this, and his lips were so fierce. He was too exaggerated.