61-66

"娘娘, eat not to escape": "woman, eat not to escape" chapter directory 061 undercurrent, chaos

    At this moment, the accompanying team stopped because of Xuanyuanyu diarrhea, and the little rested.

    On the carriage, Feng Yuyao asked with a false concern. "Do you feel better under His Royal Highness King?" The eyes contained a shallow smile, so that Xuanyuanyu wanted to marry her but could not export, only touched the nose. I think I am unlucky.

    Li Mincan snickered under his heart, Yao Er is really a dead man who does not pay for it! Fortunately, I did not offend her!

    Going back to Xianyang, I still pass through Baozhuang Town.

    It’s just that they didn’t stay in the dusty inn under the name of Situ’s family, but they lived in the Fengyun Inn under Wen’s name.

    “Why did you change the Fengyun Inn?” Feng Yaoyao was confused and asked, was he trying to avoid Situ Lei?

    Strange, how did Situ Lei Lei not appear after that day? Only in the meantime, I heard the sound of Xuanyuan Yuqing’s beautiful voice escaping thin lips

    .

    "The roast duck here is delicious!" Xuanyuan Yu is an answer to Feng Yaoyao.

    "But someone has pulled too much before, afraid that they can't eat such greasy things! If you pull back again, then someone can delay the journey back to Xianyang!" Feng Yaoyao said the wind and cold words. Snicker in your heart, deserve to kill you!

    "Hey! The king first rested on the first day of the word, you are free!" Xuanyuan Yu heard the words eyebrows pick one, cold and sullen, his face is very unpleasant.

    "His Royal Highness, or else, please ask a doctor to take a look!" Li Mincan asked.

    "No need!" Xuanyuan Yu took a look at Fengyao Yao, and then went to the floor and went back to rest.

    "Mincan, after we have eaten the roast duck, go to the treasure zinc town to go shopping!" Feng Yuyao spoiled the expectation.

    "Okay, but I can't come back too late!" Li Mincan nodded with a smile, and he hoped to see her smile and hope she was happy.

    "Well, then let's enjoy the food soon!" Although the roast duck production of this Fengyun Inn has not yet reached the standard specified by her Missy, but it has been baked very well, so, just eat it, right to fill it. Tummy!

    Li Mincan watched her windy and ruined and killed a roast duck. All the eyes were shocked. She also ate too fast! It’s just that, he doesn’t dare to compliment, but it also shows her natural innocence.

    "Look at what I do? You also hurry to eat! Eat well, let's go out and play!" Feng Yaoyao stretched out the greasy little hand and pulled Li Mincan's wide sleeve, laughing and urging.

    "Okay!" Li Mincan did not blame her for staining her sleeves. The eyes were full of deep pets. He said, Yaoer is so cute and charming.

    He suddenly found that maybe there is a woman around her, it is also a very happy thing, but remembering the mission of her own, leaving her too dangerous, so for her safety, he would rather see her in the dark has been happy With.

    Feng Yuyao saw his elegant duck wings, covering his mouth and laughing, he was really Sven.

    "Ziyun, you should go back to rest first, don't wait for me!" Feng Yaoyao confessed to Ziyun Road before going out.