1-10

"娘娘, eat not to escape": "woman, eat not to escape" chapter directory 001 through the world

    Mei Hao thought that just getting a very handsome European male model, only xxoo did not take long, how did you get a blink of an eye, how did you become a big lady in the coffin?

    Hey, how did the European male model disappear? How is it all here, how can she sleep in the coffin? Ah, her neck hurts! God, what happened to her beautiful neck? Raise your hand and hurt it!

    "Missy! Missy! Is it you?" Ziyun cried red and swollen, and the eyes became a pair of red walnut eyes. I saw the wind screaming and woke up and exclaimed.

    "Where is this place? It's really noisy! Don't cry!" Meisuo sat up and shouted at the ring of shouting screaming.

    "Yao, you are still alive? It's so good! My good daughter!" Feng Wucai looked at his daughter suddenly died and resurrected, and quickly excitedly hugged the United States.

    "You...who are you?" The beautiful woman was dumbfounded. She didn't remember that she had seized power. She became the "Midnight" organization, and she was the most powerful girl. Why did this beautiful girl call her Missy? And she is an orphan, no jealousy? Oops, who is this old guy?

    "Master, Missy seems to have forgotten the past, even the slaves don't remember, hehe..." Ziyun's tears are super-developed, and no, they began to cry.

    "Yao Er, I am you! You think about it again, think about it?" The wind did not see the beautiful expression of the beautiful, eagerly shouting

    .

    "Hey? Ah, are you me?" How can Meixi not digest this thing, she is a good killer in modern times, bubble beautiful man, how come to this quaint place at once? Did she happen in the same situation as in the novel, and did it pass through?

    "Yes, Yao, ah, you actually want to retreat for the boy of Qi Wang, even if you want to hang up, decide for the father, let the boy look good! My good daughter! You suffer!" When the king said that he wanted to retire, he was mad at the fire, and he was full of tears.

    Ok, come here, then peace! Meilu is an easy-going person who quickly digested the fact that she has already passed through. At present, she has crossed the wealthy family. She touched the material of the coffin. Well, it is the best rosewood. It seems that this old man is very rich!

    Not bad!

    "Hey, you let them all withdraw, I want to sleep, what problems do you have, wait for me to wake up and ask again, okay?" What is good, is too lazy, this is not, it is said to be with the wind. In a few words, she screamed and slept.

    God, she can still fall asleep in the coffin!

    "Missy! Slaves help you to go to bed and go to sleep, is it good?" Ziyun Shantou distressed Feng Yao Yao's body, he wiped his tears, and wanted to wake up the wind and Yao.

    "...no...what...noisy..." Feng Yuyao turned a comfortable posture and continued to sleep.

    Ziyun suddenly felt that her own Missy had become so cute. Can it be so cute when I die?

    "Well, since Missy is awake, she will remove the white cockroaches! Missy’s death and resurrection will not be said to the outside world! The thief’s family law is doubled, not endless!" The wind has no face to sweep the expression of kindness on the face. Severe color.

    "Yes, Master, slaves are respectful!" Someone at the venue nodded like a chicken.

    "Very good! Let's go back! Ziyun Shantou, you are here to guard Missy!" The wind is innocent, but fortunately, there is no funeral, otherwise the big thing is not good!