86-90

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, don't escape after eating" chapter directory 086 彪悍老皇帝, introduction fragment one (must see)

    I saw his head with a golden crown, a golden mask on his face, a silk-blue silkworm brocade shirt, a pair of phalaenopsis embroidered on the skirt, and purple butterfly wings spread their wings like a river. The watery sputum, the faint scent of orchids on the body, the waistband with the same color belt on the gilt, the pendant white fat, the golden tassel silk underneath, the body reveals an unparalleled melancholy temperament.

    "He Lanxuan?" Feng Xiaoyao's small body shivered slightly, and the murderous, why did he call her nickname shouting so smoothly, it seems to have called many times many times!

    "Yao Er, when did you meet the Helan young master?" Xuanyuan Yu came over with a look of anger. He did not think that the woman he was thinking of was so popular with men. He only felt that his heart was sour at the moment.

    "I... I don't know him

    ." I really didn't know, and I only saw one side at the Bilan Festival feast. At that time, I was still the owner of Quhelou. Yes, she was sure that she had nothing to do with him. Intersection.

    "Yao, you come with me." He Lanxuan knows that at this moment, only Feng Xiaoyao knows who he is, otherwise Yaoer is still a stranger.

    "Hey, Helan, where are you taking me?" Feng Yuyao was annoyed, this man knows that men are not so rude to women!

    "Nature is a good place." He Lanxuan stretched out his arms and hugged her soft body and jumped out of the Xuan window with a dexterous figure. When others reacted, the shadows of the two disappeared.

    Situ Yulei saw this, and there was a panic in my heart. I wanted to choose a lucky day to go to the government to make a gift in a few days. Now I am afraid that I will have a long dream. I want to get a good start and wait for the next time to prepare gifts. I will go to the next day. The government raised the pro.

    Although Wen Xingyuan had a good feeling of being incompetent, but thinking of Feng Xiaoyao, this little woman is more difficult to control, and her heart is inevitably panicked. The idea in my head is exactly the same as that of Situ Lei.

    Beitangziqian said to Xuanyuan Feinunu’s mouth, “The woman you don’t want is not quite popular.”

    "Big scorpion, what do you mean by this?" Xuanyuan Fei angered, if it was not because he had been shackled in the North Hall, after all, people were not willing to follow him at first, but he was taken away by him, this is not She had to marry him.

    However, he may tolerate you, but it does not mean that you can be so humiliating! Therefore, Xuanyuan was furious, and he could not wait to mention the North Tangzi Qian who had broken his mouth.

    "Seven brothers, Zi Qian, you are not to quarrel, today Yao Yao opened the first day of the store, your bill, Yao children said before, are exempted, you can have a lot of support in the future." Xuanyuan Yu thinks of Feng Yao Yao Hey, casually said a few words, his heart is anxious, Yao Yao? Helan Shaozhu? How do you know each other? Besides, the Bilan Festival feast, Yaoer did not go to the hospital because of illness, so the only explanation is that Yaoer had known Helan’s family a long time ago?

    "This king looks at the nine brothers, and does not care about you." Xuanyuan flew down the stairs and went downstairs. Today, he is a whispered girl about Hongjiaolou. It’s just a walk. The game is gone, and now the Lord is not there, he naturally has to retreat.

    Because of the North Hall’s shackles, Beitangziqian has always had a prejudice against Wen Xingyuan. Therefore, he smiled and said to Xuanyuanyu. He didn’t want to talk to Wen Xingyuan’s warm water, so Xuanyuan flew forward. Beitangzi’s footsteps followed