81-85

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, eat not to escape" chapter directory 081 After the autumn account, Luyao charm (must see)

    Feng Yuyao coveted to see the blushing face of the fox, and the lips were gently raised.

    "Oh, my brother, I don't think you like to watch "The Spring Palace Secrets"?" Feng Xiaoyao smiled and joked.

    "Er..." Linghu flustered and put a stack of books, and put "Spring Palace Secrets" in the innermost, and the face flushed, showing that he encountered such awkward things for the first time.

    Feng Yuyao thought, the original fox is also very boring.

    "Hey brother, can you ask a question?" Feng Yaoyao looked at his squatting flash.

    "What's the problem?" Linghu smashed a pair of peach eyes and stared at her. He only felt that the scalp was numb. I don't know what the little girl had to ask him.

    "Oh, my brother, this kind of love posture, which one have you tried?" Feng Yuyao asked with interest, not at all ashamed of the problem, her cheeky degree is comparable to the ancient city wall!

    The fox smashed out of the mother's womb, and for the first time met a woman who was so direct!

    I asked him this way! His lips are pumping! He felt that he was going to be messy in the wind!

    "I... I... you are a little girl, don't ask!" Linghu is not looking at her fiancee who is his good friend Wen Xingyuan. He really cut her impulse!

    "What little girl! I have been stunned! Hey, forget it, 80%, you are still a boy!" Feng Xiaoyao snorted.

    The splendid peach eyes suddenly became dark and snarled. "I am a boy, what's wrong?"

    "Isn't it just a chat? What is it so fierce for others?" Quite aggrieved, clear, like tears.

    "I'm sorry..." Linghu thought, he was fierce, so he abruptly apologized.

    "Children are terrific! You have to use it!" Feng Yaoyao saw him apologize, and he was in a good mood, but there was still some anger, so she had to take care of it.

    .

    "Well, don't be angry, so, here is a bottle of moisturizing cream to send you, you can use it to make your long hair more black and brighter!" Linghu Yu Che feels that he is losing money, so he smashed Peach eyes, Yang Hand took out a small and delicate white jade porcelain bottle painted with orchids from a medicine box next to it.

    "Thank you!" Don't be white! Feng Xiaoyao smiled and picked it up.

    The fox sings to see the sparkle of her glint, like a diamond-like river in the dark night. He said, she is a pure and beautiful woman!

    "I am so obsessed with what I am doing?" Feng Yuyao found that Linghu was watching her, so she smiled and smiled like a hibiscus, and smiled back and smiled.

    For a time, the fox licked slightly, and even stopped breathing for a few seconds.

    This gentle and ridiculous Feng Yao Yao made him stunned, even stopping for a few seconds.

    "Hey, 梓澈哥哥-" Feng Xiaoyao saw him as if he was given by the body of Sun Wukong, so he stretched out like a jade-like jade jade in front of his eyes, crystal clear throat Under the contrast of the sun that slanted into the sky, it shines with fascinating light.

    The delicate red lips, which are close at hand, are like the seductive lychee flesh of the shell, which is fascinating.

    The fox scented to the tip of her nose from her sultry body scent and suddenly returned.