121-130

"Yangzi, don't escape after eating": "Women, don't escape after eating" chapter directory 121 murder by knife, regardless of humanity (fine)

    Behind the cherry trees in the dark part of Changchun Palace, a blue-colored palace gongs went to the Hongcang Palace to see the details after seeing Feng Xiaoyao walk out of Changchun Palace.

    "What, you said, Feng Yaoyao went to Changchun Palace, and said a tea kungfu with the monk. You can hear it clearly. What is it?" Will the wind be cured? Still want to help her sister, but she still provoked her curiosity, she wants to see if the wind Qiongqiong is better?

    "Deer, let's go to Changchun Palace to laugh at the jokes, and bully and bully the madman!" Yan Guizhen ordered the women to change clothes for her, and put on a gorgeous palace dress embroidered with pink orchids, then smirked and said.

    Deer is naturally the prostitute who just reported the details of Changchun Palace.

    "Deer, what are you doing?" Yan Guiyan raised his lips and smiled, but her smile did not reach her eyes.

    "The slaves know that this takes the maiden to go to Changchun Palace." Deer said with a slight blessing.

    "Well, then let's lead the way." 萱 妃 妃 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗 暗

    All the way to the Changchun Palace entrance, but see the wind Qiongqiong still silly smile, pointing to the ants shouted, "My child, screaming mother, fast call."

    "Crazy!" 萱贵妃北堂子萱When I heard what Feng Qiongqiu said, it was a cold mouth.

    The hand of the wind 芷 芷 藏 在 微 微 , , , , , 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷 芷

    Just now, Feng Yuyao returned, suddenly gave her a remedy, let her swallow it, saying that it can alleviate her symptoms. Although she hates her very much, the conditions she gave are very attractive. Moreover, now that the Dufu is gone, the cousin has been with Feng Xiaoyao, and the cousin has already expressed his position and let her cooperate with Fengyao.

    If she does not cooperate, she will lose the support of Optimus Fortress. In fact, she wants to kill the North Hall.

    No, now I can't let Beitangzi know that her brain is sober, she wants to play with her.

    "Ah, a beautiful sister

    ." Feng Qiong looked up at the North Hall, and smiled very brightly, but the smile was still stupid.

    "Er..." Beitangzi didn't expect Fengqiong to praise her, so she grinned. "Oh, it's crazy."

    "Right, do you still remember Fengyao?" I carefully observed the face of Feng Qiongqiong and asked quietly.

    "Ah? What pig head? I don't know the pig's head, but I know the dog's head and the bird's head, haha." Feng Qiong said with a smile, still stupid.

    Feng Qiongqi thought that she had lived in Changchun Palace, and the beloved man did not come to see her. The women in the harem had come to Changchun Palace one by one to degrade her, especially the North Hall and her once again. Called her Lin Cui Gong to speak.

    "You... forget it... it’s crazy... Deer... or the person who ordered the royal dining room to send us the glutinous rice dumplings!” It seems that she is not her threat, the sister of the wind family. Should be still in the middle of the shackles, this time, Beitangzi sighed with relief.