Stars

A few days later, I got a call. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hello? (Y/n)-chan!!" I recognized the voice to be Kusuo's mother.

"Good morning Mrs. Saiki." I said.

"Me and my husband are going to a wedding, and I would hate to leave Kusuo alone at home. Could you please go over to keep him company? I'm sure he'll enjoy your company!" she said happily.

"Oh, sure. I have no plans for today anyway." I said and hung up after saying bye.

"Dad! I have to go! I can't go with you to the beach!" I yelled.

"What?!!" he yelled and I ran out the door.

I got to Saiki's house and I saw Nendo waiting outside and he had fishing gear. "Nendo? Why are you just standing outside?" I asked walking up to him.

"Oh, my pal closed the door suddenly." he said pointing to the door.

"Oh, maybe you scared him." I said laughing and he shrugged.

The door then opened and Saiki explained that he had a roach in his house. Nendo said he would take care of it. "Still hate bugs?" I asked.

"Obviously, there brains are to small for me to read so I never know what they are thinking." he said as Nendo went searching for the roach.

"Found it. He's under here." Nendo said looking under the fridge. "There are 2."

"Oh, ew." I thought.

"I'm not happy about that." I heard him say.

"Can I lift this up? It's actually not heavy at all." Nendo said and I saw Saki was lifting the fridge with his telekinesis.

"I've got you now." Nendo said.

"Good, now throw it out-" Saiki got interrupted.

I heard a slap and I saw that Nendo had smashed the bug with his hand. "Let's go get Ramen." Nendo said with a thumbs up. I saw an antenna of the roach on his thumb.

"I'm gonna be sick.." I thought.

"I don't want to be rude, but leave now." Saiki told him. 

Nendo then left to do, whatever. I sat on the couch and Saiki joined me. "Do you not do anything at home?" I asked him.

"No." he answered me.

"I see." I nodded and repositioned myself. I lay my head on Saiki's lap and he glanced down at me. He then brought a book to himself and lay it on my forehead and began reading it.

"Rude." I said and he sighed, closed the book, put it away, and turned on the tv.

~timeskip~

 His parents were finally home. "Wow, the house looks so clean!" his father said.

"Did you clean Ku?" his mother asked.

"Ku, I brought back some chocolates, Oh!" the chocolates came spilling out the box and I felt him tense and next thing I knew, I landed on some grass.

I sat up and looked around to see we were on a cliff somewhere. "Where is this?" I asked standing up, and dusting the dirt off my clothes.

"Somewhere in the Republic of Palau." he answered.

".... Well, it's beautiful." I said smiling and looking up to see the glittering stars.

"You always liked looking at the stars." he said to me.

"Well, yeah." I nodded, slightly embarrassed he remembered, "I feel like anyone would." I mumbled, staring at the sky.

"What are you embarrassed about?" he asked sitting next to me.

"Well, I love looking at them, but I wish I knew more about them...." I said and sighed.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed over." he said to me and I rolled my eyes and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"Well, it is what it is." I said.

"Let's go back, then?" he asked and I nodded.

He wrapped one arm around my shoulder and I closed my eyes and I opened them again to see we were in my room. "Oh, this is convenient. You can wait here until you can teleport again, or if you want, I can ask my butler to drive you home."

"I'll just wait. If you don't mind." he said and I shrugged and I flopped onto my bed. He later went home.

The next day, Saiki told me he was going to help his friend save her relationship without her knowing, which was weird since he usually isn't interested in romance.

Later that night, I got a text, saying he wasted his day. "They broke up anyway." he finally said and I laughed and texted my reply and then we said our goodnights after a few more messages.

~~~~~

{Edited 7/22}