Okinawa

"Where have you been? It's been like 4 days." One of my friends asked as I walked into class.

"I had some things to do, and had to miss school.." I explained.

"You missed so many days, and we couldn't partner with you for the class trip this year." she whined, laying her head against the desk.

"Kayla, you're only upset because you can't eat (Y/n)'s snacks on the plane." Layla said.

"Shut up!" Kayla said blushing and pouting.

"(Y/n)-san!" I turned to see it was Hairo and he had a clipboard in his hand.

"Yes Hairo-kun?" I smiled at him.

"Oh well, since you weren't here during the team picking, you'll have to join a random group." he said, looking through the list.

"Oh, any group is fine with me." I told him.

"Mine!" Was the unanimous thought of everyone in class.

"Oh well, let's see.. since Mera isn't able to come for financial reasons... You'll join Saiki's group." Hairo said.

"Alright." I smiled as everyone sighed in disappointment.

~timeskip~

School ended and apparently, Saiki's parents had invited me over for dinner. "Oh, I might be late. I have to go buy a few things. So you guys can start eating without me." I told him and he just nodded.

"See you tonight." he waved as we both went down different paths. 

I finished buying everything that I needed and called my driver to pick up the things, and take them back home. I then walked to Saiki's house since it was close by. I looked at the time, and it was already 7:00. "If I run, I won't be that late." I mumbled and ran down the familiar roads that lead to Saiki's house. I rounded the final corner to see Saiki was outside talking to some guy with blue hair.

"Whose that?" I asked watching from the end of the street.

"Teruhashi's brother. He's a pervert, among other things." he said and I bit back a laugh.

"Shut up! All of you, cancel this trip, right now!" I heard him yell as I got closer. "If you're still going to go, I'm coming with you." he said pulling out an envelope. "I'm sorry to disappoint you, you pervert. I'm sure you wanted to peek at girls while bathing, but I won't let you!" he said pointing at Saiki. "You probably thought you would hang out with the girls at night and almost get caught by the teachers, forcing you to hide winding up in the same sheets as Kokomi. But I won't let that happen. I'm going next week, even if I have to skip work!" he declared. He turned dramatically and began walking in my direction.

He smiled at me, "Have a nice night, beautiful." He said in a princely manner, taking my hand and kissing the back of it.

I looked down at his bowed form and drew my hand back, "Who are you?" I asked.

"Wow, you must be a hug fan if you are so star struck that you don't even remember who I am." I heard. "She is so beautiful though. Even more than my Kokomi. Wait, no! I can't think like that! But she really is- but Kokomi is my goddess, but next to this girl... wow.. No words can dscribe her ethereal beauty."

"Oh dear god." I thought.  "Anyway, bye.." I said and hurried over to Saiki. "Sorry I'm late, did I miss anything?" I asked him.

"They're waiting for you. They made your favorites." he said and I nodded.

"I told you not to wait. Let's go inside then." I entered the house, pulling Saiki along with me.

~Airport~