Break up?

"What?" I looked at Gabe.

"You should break up with him." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"You said he wants a normal life, right?" he asked and I nodded.

"Keeping your relationship secret isn't good for you, and when people start to put things together, then his life will become chaotic, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, but-" Gabe covered my mouth.

"I know you've been thinking about this." he said and poked my cheek. "I won't force you, but you need to think of what's best for you both." he said walking away.

"... how does he know I've been thinking of-" I stood up, "Gabe! Give me back my journal!!" I yelled and went to go hunt him down.

~~~~~

"Why are you calling me?" Saiki asked answering his phone.

"Just wondering, when are you going to go public about your girlfriend?" Kusuke asked.

"What's it to you?" he asked.

"Think about it, secrets won't stay secret forever. Besides, if you 2 go public, your abilities are more than likely to be known to the world." Kusuke reasoned.

Saiki said nothing in response.

~~~~~

"Hey." I smiled at Saiki.

"hi." he said back to me.

....

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

School was now over, and we haven't said anything to each other, other than hi. I walked out of school, and saw Jason leaning on the car. "Ready?" he asked and I nodded.

He opened the door for the backseat, and he got in the passenger side. I was confused and looked in the mirror to see an unfamiliar face at the wheel. 

"Right, this is my friend. I've known him since I was a kid. His names James." Jason introduced.

"Nice to meet you." I smiled and he nodded and started the car. As the car drove off, I turned seeing Saiki was looking at me. I looked away as the car drove off.

~~~~~

It's been a week since we started this awkward thing between us, and now we were partners for a science project, and he was coming to my place, since I had more space.

I was sitting in the front with James, and Jason was in the back with Saiki. James was not happy, and neither was Saiki.

We got to the house, and Jason opened my door and went with James to guard the area. I looked at the 2 and smiled seeing James blush.

We went into the living room and Gabe turned and saw about to say something but got up and grabbed his things, "Would you look at that, I have a club meeting today, bye!" he ran out the door.

"Traitor." I thought glaring at him.

"Let's start." Saiki said and I nodded.

We set up our materials on the coffee table. I brought out my laptop and got my outline and sat down and held my pencil in my (left/right) hand and my other hand hovered over the keyboard.