Transfer

Everyone was talking about our new transfer student. The guys were unenthusiastic about the transfer being guy, and the girls were overly excited over the fact he could be cute, and they could try date him. The bell rang, and our teacher walked in. The transfer student was kind of gloomy looking, but he was nice looking, and he had glasses and purple hair. He wrote his name on the board. "My name is Aren Kuboyasu. I moved here from Ibaraki." he said softly.

Everyone noticed he wrote "was here" after his name. "Sorry! Forget that happened!" he said and everyone said to perk up oddly.

"Nice to meet you Kuboyasu!

"What was that?"

"Nice to meet you!"

"You're an interesting one."

Everyone was laughing and chatting happily. It was break, and everyone went to go talk with their friends. The new kid left the class, as did Saiki. I walked out of class and walked down the halls and saw the new kid, Nendo, and Saiki.

"What's going on?" I asked Saiki.

"Apparently, the new kid is a former thug." he said and I nodded.

"I see.... Well, I'll be in class." I waved bye and walked back to class.

A week then passed since the new kid arrived. I noticed he had no friends or at least no one who talked to him. I wanted to, but my friends would always ask me about random things, and distract me before I cold have the chance. I saw him go up to Saiki and then Kaido ended up talking to him, and they seemed to really connect.

"I should try make friends with him... I'll try talk to him during beak." I thought and continued talking to my friends.

Break finally came around and I saw Kuboyasu in the halls, and Teruhashi seemed to be talking to him. She left, and he was just standing there blushing. I walked up to him, when I noticed Hairo doing sit ups on the ground. "Hey Hairo, how many are you on right now?" I asked smiling down at him.

"I'm not really sure! But my goal is to do sit ups for half of the entire break!" He yelled as he continued with his sit ups.

"Should I buy you a water so you're not tired during class?" I asked combing some hair behind my ear.

"Yes please! Thank you!" He cried and I smiled and stood up and looked to see the new kid and he was staring at me.

"Hi, Kuboyasu, right?" I simply said and he slowly nodded. "Oh, and I think your glasses make you look really adorable." I said and his whole face turned red and he stuttered out an inaudible thanks. "Well, I hope you like it here in this school, and get used to all the crazy things that happen. Oh, and I hope we can be friends." I said and he nodded quickly mumbling incoherent words and moving his around widely.

I went to buy Hairo a water bottle, and I left it on his desk. 

I noticed the new kid also came back to class while I went to buy the water. He was talking to Nendo. Then Saiki came in, and joined them, then everyone else. "Hey, you come here to."  I heard him in my head.

"Why?" I asked.

"Teruhashi is a bit too close for my comfort." he told me.

"You baby." I thought and walked over with a smile. "Hey guys, want to get something to eat after school?" I asked all of them so it didn't seem weird. 

Nendo said he had to visit his dads grave, and I nodded in understanding, then Kaido said he and Saiki would go with him. "Oh, that's fine. How about the rest of you?" I asked.

"I have practice." hair said apologizing.

"Sorry, but I have something to do at home." Teruhashi said.

"What a lame excuse." I thought.

Everyone apparently was busy, so that day ended uneventfully. Until I got home....

"Céline!!!!" Someone yelled and I jumped seeing a rather quick figure run towards me. 

"B-big bro!?" I exclaimed and almost falling down to the ground.