Confessions

Spring break was finally over. I had fun spending a week with my brother and his friends. They were all fun and quirky. Leo was there as well. We went to the beach, amusement parks, cafes, and watched a few movies.

School started again last week, and right now, I was in cooking class. We were making Crepes. My group was me, Layla and Kayla. For those 2, their father was an Italian Chef, and their mom was a baker.

"Let's make 2 sweet ones!" Layla said smiling.

"No, 2 savory ones." Kayla said tying her hair.

"Why not one Sweet, one savory?" I suggested and they both agreed. Kayla got to work on the savory one, while me and Layla did the sweet one. I wanted to help Kayla as well, but she said she wanted to make it on her own.

 I wanted to help Kayla as well, but she said she wanted to make it on her own

I glanced over at Saiki and saw that his groups attempt to make a crepe has failed miserably

I glanced over at Saiki and saw that his groups attempt to make a crepe has failed miserably. "Kusuo." I called and he turned towards me. "Come here, try this." I smiled and gave him the sweet crepe.

"You're my favorite. I love you." He said, looking at the crepe.

I just smiled. "Love you too dork." I teased and he ate the crepe happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day, I noticed Teruhashi's fans were following Saiki around a lot. "You know, you're being followed by her fans." I said as we walked home from school together.

"Yes, at least your fans are a lot more mature." he said and I smiled.

"Well, thank you. I like my fans too. They are extremely sweet." I said.

"(Y/n)-san!" I turned to see it was an underclassmen.

"Oh, hello. You're Nico, right?" I asked.

"Y-yes!" He bowed respectfully. "I wanted to give this to you, please accept this gift!" he said and then I smiled and accepted the gift and gave him a small hug.

"Thank you for the gift Nico-kun." I said and he walked away with a red face.

"What was that?" He asked.

"Oh, my fan club has this initiation, they give me a small gift, and get a hug form me, and they get accepted." I explained.

"What kind of gift?" he asked.

"It's different every time." I said and continued on our walk. "Sometimes it's a flower, or a bouquet, or some snacks like pocky, or a keychain, though I don't get a lot of those, or a stuffed animal. sometimes they give me baking recipes with a small confession on it." I said smiling.

"What'd you get from him?" Saiki asked me.

"Oh, well..." I opened the bag and pulled out a small keychain of (Fav dessert). "This is so cute." I smiled and attached it to my phone. "They got it as (fav dessert). Maybe I should make something for Nico in return.." I mumbled and put my phone away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was laying on my couch lazily, when I got a call. "Hello?" I asked not looking at the caller ID.

"Ah, is this (Y/n)-chan?!" I heard on the other end.

"Mhmm, may I ask who is this?" I asked smiling.

"Aw, you don't remember my voice? That's upsetting." he answered.

"Kusuke, I can hear your pout." I said giggling.

"So you do remember!" he said happily.

"So, did you need something?" I asked.

"Yes, why don't you come to London? Kusuo is coming, and I want to surprise him." he answered.

"Oh, yeah sure. I don't mind." I said.

"Great! I'll email you the plane ticket!" he said and hung up. Then I got an email. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I arrived in London, and Kusuke was there to pick me up. "(Y/n)!" he smiled and hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"So, when does Kusuo arrive?" I asked.

"Tomorrow." he smiled at me.

"Oh, then I guess I can set up in my hotel today, and go tour around." I said smiling at Kusuke and he grabbed my bags.

"I'll join you!" he said and began walking before I could argue.

"Alright." I said and followed him.

"Oh, today, let's go on a date!" he said suddenly.

"Sure." I said without thinking. "wait, what?" I asked.