Powers

Saiki and his friends decided to all go on a trip together before graduating to the next grade. Sadly for me, I couldn't attend due to the drama. I was supposed to be doing a scene where I work for a food delivery service, and the MC has ordered food and I'm the one to deliver it to him, not knowing it was him. My character has shifted from the villain like second lead, to the nicer one. Apparently some people complained about how cruel I was and pressured the company into changing my role. After hearing this, I personally apologized to the cast and directors.

I stood outside and got ready, waiting for my cue. Though it never came. I looked confused at the director and a staff member came up apologizing. "It seems he fell asleep. We're sorry for the inconvenience." She apologized.

"Oh, it's fine." I said. "Why don't you guys shoot the other scenes, and let him get some sleep?" I suggested and the director looked at his schedule and muttered a few things.

"I guess that's going to work." He said and a few of the camera guys moved to a different location. I walked off the set to the other side and saw the house of the MC. I found him slouched on his desk over a pile of books. I walked around to the front and kneeled down to see if he was really asleep.

 I walked around to the front and kneeled down to see if he was really asleep

I smiled a little and got a blanket and draped it over him. I sat on the couch that was on set and played games on my phone.

After about 30 minutes, he woke up. He looked around confused, and saw me. He stared at me for a while. "A-are we done shooting?" He asked.

I smiled and shook my head. "You fell asleep. The director is filming other scenes right now." I answered putting my phone away.

"I'm so sorry!" He quickly bowed to me.

"Hey its fine." I said.

"Get some ice for your face, its all swollen, and you kind of.." I used my sleeve and wiped the corner of his mouth. He blushed and stepped back covering his mouth. He apologized again and turned to run and get his make up fixed, but ran into the prop table and tripping and crashing on the floor. He quickly got up and apologized again and ran off the set.

"..." I fixed the set and put the blanket back and got ready to do my scene again.

~~~~~
We finished shooting and I was in the car, on my way home. I was texting a few people when Saiki called me. I answered it. "Hi." I said.

"I'm going to erase my powers." He said.

"What?" I asked surprised.

~~~

I knocked on the door and smiled at Saiki's mom. She smiled and let me in. I excused myself and went up to his room and I found his brother as well. I closed the door behind me.

"What do you mean erase your powers?" I asked him.

"Exactly as it sounds." He said.

"I'm not going to stop you, but are you sure about this?" I asked him.

"Without my powers, I can be normal. I can play games, watch tv shows and movies, read my favorite books." He said and I sat on his bed and looked at his brother.

"If thats what you think is best." I said and he nodded and reached into his drawer and pulled out a weird looking antenna that looked like a pink turd. "That looks stupid." I said.

"Just put it in and then take it out, then your powers will be all gone." Kusuke said to him. Saiki put in the antenna and then after about a minute, he took it out.

"Can you hear my thoughts?" I asked him.

He looked at me shook his head. He then took off his glasses and looked at his brother. He didn't turn to stone. He held his hand up and nothing happened. He smiled and took out his other antenna. "How's it feel?" I asked him.

"Good." he answered.

"It might take a while to get used to not using your powers since you've basically grown up with them." I said walking towards him.

"Though I can still talk to you like this." I smiled.

"Yeah.. he answered.

"School might be difficult, especially with Teruhashi." I said to him. "She's going to keep bothering you now since you don't have your powers to allow you to get away from her ahead of time." I said.

"Oh, also you won't be able to teleport away when you see a bug." Kusuke said.

"Right, that too." I said, 

"You might have to resort to killing it yourself." I said.

"..."

"You didn't think about that did you?" I asked.

"... no." he answered.

"Oh boy.." I sighed shaking my head.