Plans

I breathed out a quick sigh. "Nervous?" I turned seeing my mom.

"Maybe?" I said playing with my sleeve.

"As long as you don't break anything you'll be fine." Uncle Hikaru said and mom elbowed him making him smile.

"Yeah, like a vase~" Uncle Honey said and they all began snickering.

"What are you guys talking about?" I asked.

"Nothing!" Mom said and pushed me along. "When your older we'll tell you." Mom said.

"I'm 20!" I said.

"When you're officially married." Mom said smiling and I blushed.

"Good luck!" She said as I went down the halls.

My shoes clicked in the empty hallway. I bit my lip hoping that I don't trip and fall in front of everyone. Especially him...

Today.....

I......

Was....

Graduating!

After all the boring speeches and everyone getting their diplomas, we were meeting up with our families. I made everyone promise not to get my any leis. Not that I don't like them, its just a hassle to have it put on then taking it off 30 minutes later. So I made them all just drop it off at home before coming.

I found my Uncle Mori in the crowd and walked over to him. I was quickly pulled into a hug by my dad. He was crying that his princess was leaving him.

I smiled and hugged him back, "love you too dad."

He just cried more. Uncle Kyoya and mom got him to let go and calm down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned seeing it was Saiki. I smiled and hugged him. He hugged me back. "Alright, let's get going then." Gabe said, wanting to go home and sleep.

~~~~~

I sat with Saiki in the back. My hand in his. I lay my head on his shoulder as I stared at the ring on my finger. It was an opal ring.

(~You can change the ring if you don't like it~)

"Are you sure you won't regret?" I asked him.

"Never.." he mumbled.

"... The normal life you want won't be easy." I said.

"I know." He said.

"Hmm.." I smiled and he ran his thumb over my hand.

"We have to start an invite list.." I mumbled. "And a venue, and food." I thought.

"Well, you promised Uncle Soma that you'd let him make the food for your wedding." Gabe said.

"Well then food is taken care of." I said.

"Our backyard is big enough for the reception and ceremony." Mom said smiling at me.

"Really?" I asked and she nodded.

"Unless you have someplace in mind?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Then there is the dress." I said.

"We'll be happy to take care of those!" Uncles Hikaru and Kaoru chimed in.

I smiled at my families willingness to help. "We don't need security do we?" I asked.

"I don't think so." Saiki said.

"It's not like we have... I have.. and crazy stalkers." I said.

"That you know of." Saiki said and I hit his knee with my knee.

"We need to decide a date and a time. Then do the invites." I said.

"I'll make sure your father doesn't bother you." Uncle Kyoya said as my dad continued to sulk in the corner of the limo.

"I want to help taste test the cake!" Uncle Honey said and I smiled nodding.

"That makes everything." I said.

"Just the invite list." Saiki said and I nodded.

"... Should we invite... Teruhashi..." I asked him.

"...."
"...."

"Should we invite Saiko?" He asked me.

"...."
"...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~