Babysitting

"Are you going to bring Yuuta over?" I asked Saiki as he put his shoes on.

"Teruhashi is coming. I'm going to take refuge." he said and left.

"That's not gonna work, the gods love her more than you." I thought as I flipped through a magazine.

"Ah, (Y/n)-chan!" I looked up to see it was Saiki's mother.

"Good afternoon." I smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot. This is from my parents, she's very grateful for that casserole you made us." I said giving her a box of sweets and coffee jelly.

"Oh, thank you. Do you know where Ku-chan went?" she asked me.

"Oh, I think he went over to Yuuta's." I said and she nodded.

A couple minutes later, the bell rang and Saiki came back carrying Yuuta and Teruhashi as well. She seemed to notice me and how relaxed I was in Saiki's house cause her thoughts began to ramble.

"What is she doing here? Is she here for the same reason I am? Why does she look so comfortable and relaxed!? Why does that kid seem so comfortable and in love with her? Why is she even here? Wait I already thought of this question. Well no matter, Saiki's mother called me and Saiki a married couple! She can't beat that! Heh, I win Suoh-san." She thought and I sighed.

I noticed Yuuta was staring at Teruhashi, and she seemed to notice as well. "Why is he staring at me? Perhaps he is experiencing his first love." 

"..... I have so much words I want to say to you." I thought.

"Hello Yuuta." she tried to greet him, but he hid in Saiki's chest. Teruhashi then brought out some cakes she brought and I said I didn't want any, so they all sat at the table to eat some. Yuuta ate the love cake and I smirked seeing Teruhashi's face.

Yuuta then thanked Teruhashi by calling her ma'am and I bit my lip so I wouldn't laugh.

"Yuuta, come here." I smiled holding out my arms.

"Big Sis (Y/n)!!!" he cheered and hopped onto the couch and into my arms.

"Did you learn something fun today?" I asked placing him securely on my lap.

"Today dad and I talked about the zoo and ALL about animals! My favorite is a monkey!" He smiled and I giggled and bounced him on my leg.

"Oh? And what does a monkey sound like?" I wondered.

"Like this! Ohh ahah!" he said laughing and I smiled and then Saiki sat next to me.

"Cider-man!" he cheered.

"Oh, where did your mom go?" I asked noticing she had left.

"Town council meeting." he said to me.

"I see." I nodded.

"Can I watch TV?" Yuuta asked me and Saiki.

"Sure, no problem." I smiled.

Yuuta stayed on my lap and I moved myself around and lay my head on Saiki's shoulder and I could hear Teruhashi panicking more in her thoughts.

"If you'd payed attention to Saki before high school, you'd know that we're close friends, and that I'm not a creep fawning after him." I thought annoyed.

"You rarely show this side of yourself." I heard him in my head.

"Shut up, and watch tv with Yuuta." I countered pouting.

Then, a character looking like Teruhashi, called Peach T girl showed up. "You're screwed." I looked at Saiki.

"Damn it all." he thought and I smiled and sat up as Yuuta began to chase after Teruhashi for looking like Peach T girl.

"Why couldn't your character have been the one who showed up." Saiki looked at me.

"Well, because the famous cherry cider is fighting off minions of cola man." I teased and he rolled his eyes and lay his head on my shoulder and I ran my fingers through his hair. "Hey, at least in the show, Cider man isn't in love with Peach T girl." I said and he sighed.

"I know, he's in love with cherry cider." he said and levitated the coffee jelly I brough with me into his mouth. "I rather you be a coffee jelly hero pun." he complained and I just rolled my eyes.