Trouble

Class ended and I was walking with Saiki, Nendo, and Kaido. We saw Saiko standing outside of school. "There you are, (Y/n)-san, idiot plebe, four-eyed plebe, and midget plebe." he said to us.

"Who's a midget plebe?" Kaido asked. "I won't put up with your ridiculous nicknames. Let's go!" Kaido said.

"So, are we getting ramen or not?" I asked them.

"Do you want to?" Kaido asked.

"I can pay." I offered.

"See you later, rich kid." Nendo to Saiko.

"Hey, wait, you plebes." I heard Saiko call out, and Nendo and Kaido both turned around.

"You've come to my house before once before, haven't you?" he asked and Saiki and I turned around as well.

"Yes we did." Kaido said.

"Did you forget?" Nendo asked.

"Rejoice. I'll give you he privilege of escorting me home." he said to us.

"What the hell? Just ask your chauffeur to take you home." Kaido said to him.

Saiko then proceeded to explain to us, how he is currently partaking in a family tradition/final training where he has to survive on his own for 24 hours without relying on his family wealth.

"Saiko, you don't know how to get home on your own?" I asked him.

"Of course not." He said.

"Dear god.." I sighed and leaned my head on Saiki's shoulder.

"I don't think my dad and uncles were this bad... but then they did call coffee commoners coffee..." I muttered as we walked to the Ramen place. Nendo was carrying Saiko since he didn't want to walk.

Saiko then didn't want to wait in line, so he walked to the front, and demanded everyone to leave, and that he'd buy out the restaurant for the day. He then continued how to say the food wouldn't be up to his standards, and then got his in the face with roast pork. Saiki held him back while Nendo and Kaito apologized so they wouldn't get banned. After they left, I also apologized to the chef, I also gave him money in return for the roast pork he used to hit Saiko in the face.

The chef smiled at me, and thanked me for my consideration, and offered to let me wait inside for a table to open. "It's okay, I can wait in line with my friends." I said and he nodded and headed back inside to continue to work.

For the next 30 minutes, Kaido and Nendo did various skits and things to keep Saiko occupied.

We finally got seated. Nendo ordered 5 bowls of Ramen, and a bowl of rice. The food came out quick, and I blew on it since it was hot, and began eating. The others were eating noisily, while me and Saiki ate quietly.

We then went our separate ways and we reached the entrance to my place. "So, I'll see you tomorrow in school?" I asked.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow." he said and kissed me on the cheek.

"Whose that?!!!!!" I heard in the distance. I turned and saw a familiar head of blonde hair.

"Saiki, you should go home now." I said pushing him away.

~~~~~~

I was sitting on the couch. "Mom, dad's pestering me again!" I yelled.

"Tamaki.." my mom started and pulled him away.

"But, Haruhi!!!!!" He yelled as he was getting pulled away.

"I approve." my mom said smiling at me.

"Thanks mom." I said.

"Well, what am I going to do now..." I pouted.

~~~~~~

Sorry, it's short