Wedding

"Are you sure you want to come?" I asked laying down in the bed, looking into my laptop. I was video chatting Saiki.

"Yes." He said.

"I know I said I need a date, but I could go with my brother and his friends." I said hugging the pillow.

"I'll be there." He said and hung up. I smiled and rolled my eyes. It's been only a couple weeks since the proposal, and Kai and Ren were getting married next week. Apparently Kai's cousin is a wedding planner, and ever since the 2 of them started going out, his cousin has been planning for their perfect wedding. I was waiting for my Uncles so we could go pick put a dress. My parents (dad) shipped most of my dresses over. We were currently in Hawaii. It's a beach paradise themed wedding. I also brought a swim suit.

~~~~~

We were all having a BBQ before the wedding tomorrow. "Cheers!" my brothers and them said while I drank my cider pouting, hating that I was still underage.

"Just a sip?" I asked Gabe.

"No, do you want mom to kill me?" he asked.

"....." I looked away.

"Oi." he said and I smiled at him. "Drink your cider." he said and I did as told.

"So, when does your date arrive?" I looked at Leo.

"Tomorrow afternoon." I said putting down my glass of cider.

"That's cutting it close to the wedding." Leo said.

"Well, he's pretty good with time management." I said as Alex came over with a plate of food.

"Oh yeah, I haven't met him yet!" Alex said.

"I think.. Gabe is the only one who has seen him." I said looking at all of them.

"Well, we kind of saw him after we rescued you from being lost at sea." Gabe said.

"We were not lost at sea." I said.

"You were lost, on an island, on the sea. Therefor, lost at sea." Gabe said.

"I don't think that's how it works Gabe." Alex said.

"NO, it is." Gabe said.

"No, it really isn't." Leo said.

"... Gabe, are you drunk?" I asked.

"No." he said and I held up my hand.

"How many fingers?" I asked holding up 2.

"4." he said.

"Alright, I'm getting you back to the hotel." I said standing up.

"Gabe is such a light drinker." Andy said shaking his head and drank his 6th cup of beer.

"Don't stay up too late! Don't want you guys to make your own Hangover movie." I said leading Leo back to the hotel.

~~~~~