-Encounter-

Hey! This story is created by your one and only INFINITEABYSS if you fall you don't stop falling. Anyway with that out of the way. This story is written directed and inspired by me! And no I did not make most of this art. Also this story was not copied I did not copy any of the characters (well except for all the highschool DXD parts obviously) Also I am kinda lazy so instead of writing Y/N every time I'm going to just wright Y okay thanks!  Anyway have fun reading and I'll let you get to it bye!!

Y was an average boy except for the fact that he was a foster child, he was constantly being moved around at unexpected times. This meant he could never and I mean NEVER make any friends, he eventually became an invert and he wouldn't even try to make friends. Until one day when he turned sixteen the counselor called home to his office and said.

Counselor: Dude look, You've been here for sixteen years. Your constantly being picked up then dropped back off. I know it's harsh but no one wants you anymore your too old. I'm going to give you some money and a couple job offerings and a school but your not coming back here, Your on your own from now.

The counselor slips you some money and a couple pieces of paper including a map. To the school.

You stand up and say thank you before walking out of his office .

You walk out the front doors and look at the map you start walking to the apartment shown before you're stopped.

You turn to see a little girl about 15-16  with long auburn hair and big green eyes.

Jesse: Hey, are you lost? I've never seen you here before and I'm here a lot. Do you need directions?

Y: No I think I'm fine thank you.

Jesse: Well if you ever need assistance then call me my name is Jesse by the way.

She hands me a slip of paper with her phone number on it.

Y: oh uhm I don't have a phone sorry.

Jesse: oh okay well then here is my address come over if you need assistance then.

Y: oh okay thanks!

Jesse: well I'll see you later then! Good luck.

Y: thank you I'll see you later.

You walk to your apartment as you come up to it it looks shaggy and torn down. You sigh as you walk inside and book yourself a room.

They tell you your room number and you go to your room. You open the door to a torn down room with a scratched up sofa and something that I would barely call a bed. You set down your backpack and look at the job slips.

-GalaxyBucks / Cashier / Waiter -

Y: ugh none of these sound good..

Y: I guess I'll try to do the galaxy bucks thing.

You look outside it's broad daylight and the clock says 3:30 PM

Y: in the morning obviously.

You lay your head down on the bed (without a pillow) and drift off losing yourself and all bonds with reality.

Hey!! Hope you enjoyed my first chapter I will read every comment and respond to the ones i see fit if you would like a change or twist then tell me because obviously this is a story about YOU not me or something I made it's you anyway bye!!