-Reverse-

??? POV

???: The boy"

??? What about him sir?" Croggle walks up to my throne.

???: He is ruining my timeline. I WANT HIM
OUT OF IT!" Lighting electrocutes through the sky.

Croggle: Yes master. What would you like me to do?"

???: Bring him back...

________

Y/N POV

I sigh and lay down on my bed. Aviary has been working me all day. I let my muscles exhaust and close my eyes.

???:AAAAAAAAAAAH" a blood curling scream echoes through my head. I jump out of my bed and fling open my door running down the stairs I see Asia being chocked three feet up in the air.

Me: LET GO OF HER YOU BITCH!!!" Mana disperses from my hand flying straight toward him, he let's go of Asia and she gets hit by it.

??? I seee you have decided to make my acquaintance"

Me: DARK SWARM"  he waves his hand and the bats implode, he starts walking toward me.

Me: FORM BLOODLUST SCYTHE" I charge at him but he lifts up an arm and pushes away the scythe and with his other hand he places it on my forhead, All of a sudden everything changes to a dark room and I fall to the ground.

??? Y/N L/N BY THE POWER CURSED ONTO ME I HEREBY BANISH YOU FROM THIS TIMELINE!!!" I big blue light hits me feeling it's overwhelming power it lifts me into the air and I can't move my body.

All of a sudden I wake up on the floor of Kuoh academia hearing the bell ringing. I have my school uniform on and a paper showing which class is which. "uhh..." "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I scream out loud after checking my watch. "Its March????" "WTF"

{TIMESKIP}

I walk out of the school building and sigh. "Well let's see what's changed." I try to teleport into the ORC club room but it doesn't work. "Wtf?" I try to summon some fire and it doesn't do anything.

I decide to walk towards the club room, I arrive at the front door and open it, I walk down the long hallway until I reach the club room I kick open the door and all of the devils instantly aim their hands at me "Calm down lady's!" I step into the club room "Oh and Yuuto." I apologize to him "State your name and business human!" Rias says as she lowered her palms from facing me. "My name is Y/N L/N son of the eater of worlds." I explain "And who might that be?" Akeno asks. I'm instantly taken aback as I look at her confused. "You don't know who D/N L/N is?" I question her. She shakes her head again "It sounds familiar but I've never heard it no." She asks looking confused at me.

{Flash Back}

"Some gods have the ability to change time or alter timelines very powerful ones can even send people to other timelines or dimensions."

{Flash Back end}

My eyes widen as I realize where I am "That explains a lot actually." I say aloud and they all look at me confused. "Excuse me?" Rias questions me. "My name is Y/N L/N I am from a different timeline sent here by a supreme being." I explain. They all gasp at hearing the name. "I was the son of a high ranking devil named the eater of worlds. He cast me away at birth and is long since dead, in this timeline I am not able to use my demonic powers due to the fact I don't think I'm a devil anymore." I explain.

Rias thinks for a second before deciding to question me more. "So then why are you here?" I shigh and sit down on a couch "I am here seeking your guidance. I can't use any powers but I still feel as though I have them I was wondering if there was a way to become a devil that's not reincarnated into your peerage death isn't really the funnest thing in the world." She ponders what I just said for a second. "There is one way." She says "if you can prove yourself worthy to an Excalibur you will regain powers especially if you had them in a previous life." I think about what she said for a second before retorting,

"Are there any spare Excalibur's?" I ask "Only one and you could obtain it but it would be a long shot."