Rating Game Start!

F/N POV

Kiba and I finished the sword training. I gained a new {Skill} -Swordsmanship-
All I have so far is training with a longsword. Kiba forged me one that I'm currently keeping on the back of my waist.

Sitri peerage V Gremory peerage = 30 Minutes

I beg sign shows in the sky with the countdown to the rating game. Currently almost the whole peerage except Akeno and Rias are in the dining room talking. "We have to win this then I can focus on becoming a high ranking devil!!" Issei yells.

"Calm down Issei the more excited you get the more I get annoyed." I smirk "The girls can probably say the same."

"No they don't!" He looks over to them "Right??" The don't awenser him just turn away.

I laugh, "calm down everyone." Rias comes walking into the dining room with Akeno. "It's about time we should be going and getting ready for the game." Akeno smiles "I'm excited to see you fight Y/N~" blush spreads over my face "I'll probably disappoint you so don't get your hopes up!" I fake a smile and hear Issei growl behind me.

TimeSkip

Me and Rias's peerage are all standing on one side of a huge gym. Across from us stand all of Sona's peerage consisting of:

Sona

Tsubaki

Saji

Momo

Tsubasa

Tomoe

Reya

Ruruko

Bennia

And finally Loup.

Issei waves to Saji and he practically hisses at him. But a big number appears above us taking all of our attention off each other

"3"

"2"

"1"

"START"

A big red magic circle appears under all of us and we are instantly transported to a dark barren desert with black sand and what looks like a bunch of old runes and ruins from planes crashing.

Rias instantly turns to us and smiles "They outnumber us but we have more power Definitly." Akeno smirks "Alright everyone they're homebase is over there." Akeno points to a small rune. "That is where they will keep the queen rating games work like chess meaning we'll have to leave Rias here and go fight." She explains, Rias cuts in "Indeed, so our objective is to fight through them until we eliminate Sona." "So here's the plan."

Rias and Akeno explain the plan half of us consisting of Issei, Akeno, And Xenovia Will flank them well Asia, Koneko, Kiba, and I will attack straight on.

"ATTACK COMENCE!" I yell and Akeno giggles "what I've always wanted to say that.."

"Anyways I will communicate to you with these earpieces." Rias hands us little black balls. "They are magic so I can talk to you as if I was standing there. No one else can hear my but I can hear you and anything around you." She explains "Now put those in and get out there!" We all throw up our hands and yell.

I equip my boots and whip out my sword. "Let's go!!" We all run out from around the wreck and the group splits up it's not long before we run into Saji accompanied with Tsubaki  and Tsubasa. "Well hello Saji." I smile "Do I know you?" He asks. "No but I know you.." I smile as I use -Inspect- on him

Saji Genshirou

Age: 16

Race: Devil

Peice: Pawn X4

Peerage: Sona Sitri

STR:7

AGI:10

STA:6

END:3

———

'Higher stats then me..' "Get em!" I yell and we all charge. Our opponents are startled at our sudden movement and don't have time to react. Koneko instantly punches Tsubaki in the face knocking her out no doubt. She then kicks her and she disappears. "Well that was easy.." she says confused. Kiba charges Tsubasa swinging his sword, she casts magic deflecting the attack and he fly's back doing a black flip and lunging forward stabbing her in the stomach before she can react.

She also disappears which leaves just us three and Saji. I jump at him swinging my foot around kicking him in the side he gets knocked back but his rope latches around my leg and I'm thrown into a rune. Thankfully I landed boot first so I was able to throw myself toward him pointing my sword, he throws himself to the ground kicking me in the gut. I fly upward but I feel the rope latch to my leg again and I'm pulled down as he yells "GET OVER HERE!" I smirk. 'Time to use some magic and show him who the real scorpion is' I slice the rope with my sword doing a flip. I hit the ground landing perfectly and casting an instant lightning bolt he block it but before he can regain balance he is struck with a fireball. "Nice try buddy." I smile and jump at him stabbing my sword into his chest. He diss appears and a screen pops up

Level up!

Increased:

STR: 12

STA:9

AGI:10

END:5

MP: 66/200

—————

"Nice!!" I yell "what is?" Kiba asks

"Oh nothing." I smile "Shall we move on?" I ask "Sure good fighting there." Koneko says with her same lifeless expression.

"T-Thankyou." I smile and we start walks to save energy. Kiba elbows me then whispers in my ear "She totally likes you she barely ever compliments anyone" he smiles and I'm covered with blush.

We eventually get to another battle and we see Akeno and Issei fighting Tomeo Reya and Ruruko. "Where's Xenovia??" I yell

"Defeated!" Ruruka yells back as she smiles at me.

"Finally the cute when got here" she says as she kicks Issei away.

She starts booking it toward me but I throw up my hand "Fire Barrage!" I yell as five fireballs appear all of them launching at her. Smoke fills the air but she appears through it and tackles me. She puts her knees on my arms and smiles. "So your the new kid?" She asks and I nod my head slowly. "Good. But I have a question." "W-What is it?" I ask slowly "are you single?" She asks raising an eyebrow "N-No.." I respond and she growls.

"Wrong awenser!" She yells and I feel her fist hit my face and I lose consciousness...