Hunter

The ground rumbles, pebbles falling into the deep crater, and dirt being scattered.

Y/N's eyes narrow, he bites his lip, not for a second tearing his eyes away from the screen, seemingly now right in-front of his face. The ground continues to shake more vigorously, the rage inside Y/N boils up more and more.

His fists clench, and sweat drips down his cheek. Black circles through Y/N's eyes and an eerie aura starts to escape from him. Two horns made completely of black and violet magical energy grow from his head, two more sets of arms shoot from his sides.

Tentacles fly out from his spine and fall to the ground sitting lifelessly.

"Mom..."

Two sets of black dragon wings fly from Y/N's back, his skin turns a very pale (vampire) like color.

Y/N L/N
[Corrupt Lord Form]

Y/N grits his teeth, he looks up at the dark sky of the underworld above him.

"YOU HUMAN FUCKERS! GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF OF MY MOM!"

The ground stops shaking under Y/N, everything turns silent for a second. That graceful period doesn't last very long although, one of Y/N's eyes turns Snow White, smoke starts to seep from both eyes.

The large screen that was once floating in the air cracks, it falls under Y/N's gaze and crashes into the ground.

Y/N turns and starts to walk away, while doing so his apparel changes, he is covered in a black suit, and a silver cape drapes itself from Y/N's shoulders.

Simultaneously, every species (including humans.) shudders.

. . .

Somewhere in the underworld...

"W-What's this power?"

Sirzechs, the current devil king, trembles. A drop of sweat rolling down his forehead. The door to his chamber bursts open.

"Sir! An unknown magical power has suddenly exploded, right here in the underworld!"

Siezechs gaze falls upon the message bringer, whom has just entered his room in an impetuous manor.

"So, I wasn't just feeling it.. where is it coming from?"

The servant scratches the back of his head.

"Well, we can't locate the source, the magical energy is to vast for us to precisely locate the center.."

Sirzechs slams his fist on the side of his throne.

"GOD DAMNIT!"

He breathes in deeply seethingly.

"Find me, the source.."

. . .

Tokyo, Japan
"Supernatural Containment Unit"

Two guards standing outside a locked up metal cell at casually talking, while holding their post. As they sit, minding their own business in one of the governments most private containment units. But, suddenly the ground trembles, along with this their bodies shudder, they both feel an overwhelming power coming from outside the large metal door approximately 20 feet away from them.

BOOM!

SHAKE!

Their bodies tremble more.

Meanwhile in the containment unit, a certain very beautiful woman, chained by ankles, arms, and into a chained chair, is drinking tea. The ground shakes under her slightly, some tea spills from her cup.