Conquer

"My king!" 

I hear a timid voice yell, and somebody falls to a knee beside me. I just nod at the person bending over to show respect towards me. 

"Good morning!~" 

I stretch my arms and wave at the people yelling at me. 

"Has anybody seen my brother?" 

"His majesty is in his chambers." 

I nod and smile. 

"Thank you." 

I make my way off of the floating island, and over towards my brother's chambers, I eventually fly up and land outside on the deck of his small chambers I start banging on the door, in which I hear his voice. 

"Come in," 

I open the doors, and I see him sitting at a table, writing something down on a paper. 

"Oh, brother, I was wanting to talk to you." 

He lifts up his paper, showing it to me. The paper shows many different things, one a map of hell, which shows all the different places where are cousins are residing. It has a counter showing how many keys we have, currently, it's at two. It also shows a plan, above it says "Sumuna" (Knights) It shows designs for armor, and different things, including weapons. He has also listed all the weaknesses and powers of our cousins (or at least the ones he knows.) 

BLUEPRINTS OBTAINED

"As of right now, you are the only one that we don't have information about, meaning you hold the most power. That's one of the reasons Mushimora was targeting you in the beginning." 

I nod. 

"Would you like to see what I was working on?" 

I ask.

"Yeah, show me." 

I just walk out onto the deck and raise my hand up towards the air. Suddenly, Black smoke shoots in a column up and out of the ground. It then bends over and smashes itself into the ground. The smoke turns into a more dark fog and reveals a tall black tower, it towers over the castle even, it looks to be made of marble, but it's completely black.

"Whoah, what is that?" 

"I call it, 'The Obelisk'" 

The large tower radiates energy, an energy that my brother can't comprehend, it's not demonic, it's not divine, and it's not human. 

"What is that energy it's radiating?" 

I just smirk and look away.

"It's not energy, it's power." 

And on that note, I start walking off of the deck, when I reach the edge, I keep walking, through the air, I walk forward, more strutting through the air towards the large obelisk, the closer I get, the more my skin gets darker, and the more white my hair turns. I eventually get close enough, my hair is completely white, and my skin is pitch black. My body starts to grow, I start getting bigger, and taller, and out of my head to horns made completely of magic power sprout.

When I finally reach the obelisk, multiple large tentacles come out of my back. The same aura coming off of the obelisk starts to surround me, and my body stops growing, at a whopping three meters tall. 

"Who?" I ask

"Who what?" 

"Who am I attacking?" 

"No one, not yet." 

I just smile at my brother, and suddenly, with a loud sound, my body completely disappears, leaving my brother alone. 

. . .

I appear outside the mansion we're at before, I walk up to the door, and put my hand on it, suddenly I appear in the same black plane, and I see many people fighting.

"They've been fighting all night? psst, noobs." 

Somebody looks at me, I wave around the key on my kneck, mocking him, he immediately charges in, with many powerful swipes. I dodge all three. Wait. All three? Suddenly two more people, who look exactly like him appear, they all slash at me again, which I duck and dodge.

"Bitch!" 

Suddenly all my tentacles go up into the air and wrap around them, they all are completely stuck, they try to wiggle their way out but they can't. These guys don't use magic, they are all flashy punches and kicks. I take all the keys off their knecks, and then punch each in the face once. Knocking them all out. I put all the keys around my kneck and then I make my way further into the battlefield. Suddenly as I walk a portal opens in front of me, I accidentally step into it, and I am brought into a white room, with many squares bordering the walls. 

"It's good I take you out soon, you seem to be powerful, Y/N L/N." 

I smile and look around the room. 

"You're pretty good at hiding," I say. 

"I'm not hiding." I nod and smile.

"I know." 

suddenly my fist flies forward, and she appears before my stopping it right in front of her face. 

"HOW!" 

I just smile. And punch her in the stomach. 

"What is this? Spacial magic? I like that, I think I'll take it." Her face distorts, when she hits the wall, she just goes through it.

"Ah, so those borders are portals, why can't I use them?.." 

Using my foresight, I see magic hitting my back, I turn around and punch the wall, my hand doesn't go through, right after I remove my hand, she comes through the wall and fires fire at me. 

"Oh, so you're making the portals as you go through them."

Grab her hand, and pull her through the portal, making her fall onto the ground, but she just creates a portal under her, and she falls through. 

"That's neet. Although your portals." 

I put my hands slight to the side of me, and start chanting. 

"KAAAAMMMMEEEEEE" 

Fire shoots out at me, which I sidestep, to dodge. 

"HAAAAMMMEEEEE" 

This time she full bum rushes me, first, she shoots fire, then she punches at me, I dodge the fire with another sidestep, and I jump over her punch, as I am mid-air, I look down at her and aim. 

"HAAAAAAA!~" 

I shove my arms forwards, and a large blue beam shoots out, hitting her straight on.

Words: 1010