A new beggining!

Y/N POV

I hear the clubroom door open and I open my eyes seeing Kiba Yuuto enter the room, I sit up "Good morning Kiba," He looks at me and then takes a seat on the couch across from me "You do know it's not the morning school just got out." He chuckles.

I stand up and fold up the blankets and put everything back into the closet "Well Kiba if anyone asks where I am tell them I am going to get some clothes," I start to walk out of the room before hearing Kiba's voice once again "And with what money mister time traveler?" I smirk and turn my head over my shoulder "Who needs money?"

-Ꮖɨʍɛ ֆᏦɛɛք-

"Mortal."

"You know I have a name?" I scoff at him.

"Those are affairs which do not matt-"

"The name is Y/N L/N and if you'd prefer you can call me N/N."

"Y/N sounds nice, Anyways I want you to summon your sacred gear! First choose a point on your body which you feel is the strongest in power,"

I choose my legs and focus on them,

"Now target all of your power into that spot and it will summon."

I focus all of my energy into my feet and two big black crystallized boot looking things appear with two purple gems on my shins.

"Why you're legs Y/N?"

"Oh because I've gotta go fast!" I laugh at my sonic reference before I take off down the road, everything around me feels like it slowed down and my body is speeding through it. I turn and see a clothing store so I run in there, I pick out a white shirt which a black sweater and some navy blue joggers I walk out of the store and hear the alarm go off but I just start running again and next thing I now I'm back at the clubhouse.

I open the door and disintegrate my boots. "Hello girl good morning!" I say to Rias, Akeno, and Koneko. Rias looks at me "Y/N before we move on with our day we want to know what you are exactly," She says and I sigh "My name is Y/N L/N and I am the son of the eater of worlds, my mother was a high ranking Valkyrie chief, they fell in love during the war and had me. My mother was killed and my father left earth, I have never met either of them," I explain and Rias looks at me with sorrow "So your a half breed then?" She asks and I nod my head. "And how exactly did you get here?" Akeno throws in. "Well I was living in Issei Hyodous house and a time lord showed up and shot me back into a different timeline I.E.A this one." I explain and Koneko has a shocked expression "Issei Hyoudo? That perv?" She asks. I nod sadly "Yes Rias you made him one of your devil servants because he had the sacred gear of the read dragon emperor." I explain once again "The red dragon emperor?!?" Everybody in the clubroom says except me. "And then how did he die?" Rias asks, "The fallen angels that live here figured out his sacred gear and killed him," I say. "Which hasn't actually happened yet so you could still save him if you wanted." I add on. She smiles at me "Well he's the red dragon emperor so why would I not recruit him?" I smirk.

-ʊռ Ꮖɨʍɛ ֆᏦɨք-

Rias decided to let me have at it with the fallen angel because I still need to test my powers, I'm currently sitting in a shrub and I see Issei and a younger girl with long black hair. She walks up to the fountain then turns to him and smiles "Issei can I ask you a question?" She asks and he smiles back "Of course you can anything." Her smile turns into a smirk "Would you die for me?" She continues smirking evilly and his face turns into a shocked expression, "What I'm sorry I don't think I heard you correctly can you repeat the question please?" She takes a step towards him "Would you die for me?" She asks again before flying up into the air a little bit, A transformation starts happening and she comes out looking at least 2 years older with big black wings, she creates a light spear "Our little date was fun but sadly it has to come to an end." She lifts up her arm and starts to through it but I shoot a holy blast that hits her in the arm and burns her.

She drops the spear and looks toward me walking out of the bushes, "I wouldn't do that if I were you." I smirk spreads across my face and I hear the light spear hit the ground "W-What are you?" She questions and I look up at her, "Only a mortal." My eyes fill with black and my boots appear, I summon my sword, Her eyes widen "Th-That sword!" She throws a light spear at me but I charge toward her and grab it mid air, I hold it against her throught "Again I wouldn't do that if I were you." I hear Issei running so I snap my fingers followed by Hong gasping then a thump from him hitting the ground.

A/N note: If a speaking has this { before and after it that means Y/N is talking to moratith. Like so:

{"Moratith can you force me into her head?"} I telepathically ask him {"Of course I can Y/N"} I feel my spirit leave my body, "I'll look after you while your gone." I dive into the woman's head and do through her head till I get to her dream scape, I her body in the real world and I shake it, it transfers to the dream scape, I snap and many slime tentacles surround her wrists and ankles, they lift her into the air, "Raynare." "WHAT ARE YOU!" She yells at me, "Join me?" "W-what?" She stutters "I will make you powerful just join my coven." She looks at me neglectingly I sigh "I won't kill you if you join me." She nods rapidly and I snap my fingers, the world around us dissolves and I come back into my body. My eyes go back to normal and my boots and sword disintegrate. "Moratith can you get me a price of oblivion?" {"of course master."} A black bishop price appears in my hand, I place it against Raynare's chest and her eyes glow black for a second before going back to normal, her wings change a little bit. "There you go Raynare, I will spare your life." Raynare looks at me sadly "The other fallen angels won't be happy..." I smile "Oh I've got plans for them too."

Word count: 1161