Awakening

Hey guys!! It's me again and I just wanted to say... HAPPY HALLOWEEN hahaha just kidding but happy Veterans Day! This is a good year so far especially with this book so thank you all! And don't worry soon I will make a chapter with all my OC drawings okay bye now..

Y/N POV

My eyes flutter open and I see the ceiling of my room, something is different about my vision although and I hear a weird sound...

I hear a small murmur and something hugs my arm. I open my eyes and see... A NAKED RIAS!?!?

Rias slowly opens her eyes and looking at me "oh good morning Y/N how are you feeling?"

"Don't how are you feeling me! Why are you here and why are you naked?!?" I practically scream

"Oh hush" she says as she stands up and stretches "I'm here because last night we found your in your head sweating with a big cut across your chest so I used my healing magic on you and to do that I have to be naked!" She starts walking away and then I realize something

"WHY AM I NAKED??" She giggles a bit and turns to me, she shrugs and then puts on her clothes and takes her leave.

I sit there for a minute before noticing something in the corner of my vision it's a small green thing I focus my vision on it and can see it clearly

96/100

Flashback "live the world like a mmo game..."

Flashback end

'Must be my health huh..'

'Well if I have health I probably have other stats but how do I open them?'

"Opening Stats!" An unformiloar voice booms as a small screen pops up

Y/N L/N

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Race:  Demon/Valkyrie

Title:

Fame: Strongest Devils Son

Piece:

Level: 1

XP: 0

HP: 97/100

MP: 150/150

STR:5

END:3

AGI:6

INT:3

(I didn't include luck because barely anyone uses it)

Skill Points: 0

Money: $50

Skills

[skill tree magic] LvL 1

Novice {Fireball} LvL 3

Novice {Lightning Bolt} LvL 1

______

[Skill tree combat] LvL 1

Novice [Fist to Fist] LvL 3

______

Special Skills

[Inspect] LvL 1

[Awareness] LvL 1

[Camo] LvL 1

[Feather] LvL 2 xp 50%
XXXX

"Pretty low huh."  I murmur to myself.

"Well I guess I better go get breakfast." You get up and walk out of the room before realizing your still naked and running back in.

TimeSkip

Your dressed in normal Nike high tops, Skinny Jeans, A white shirt, and a. Blue and green flanal over it.

You walk out of your room and go to the dinning room, Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and Kiba are all gathered at the table eating.

There are eggs laid out on the table with some waffles and orange juice, I go over to the table and serve myself some food sitting down next to Akeno.

"Good morning" I say as I sit

"May I sit here?"

"If you'd like~"  Akeno responds

"I would actually.." I smile at her and start eating

"So Y/N I heard from Akeno that you are a pretty fast learner, is that correct?" Kiba asks

"Well I mean I guess I consider myself a fast learner." I awenser.

"Alright would you like to take up sword training with me later?" He asks

A screen pops up

Quest-

Sword training with Kiba

Rewards:

300 xp, Sword Fighting skill.

[Yes-No]

I press yes and the world unfreezes

TimeSkip (Outside Training With Kiba)

Kiba throws me a sword and I instantly jump backwards as it sinks into the dirt.

"Don't be afraid of it!" He laughs as he picks up the sword and hands it to me.

"O-Okay.." I grip the sword and he starts laughing historically

"Hahaha ohh you crack me up that is not how you hold a sword!" He giggles one more time then comes over to me and shows me to grip it the right way.

"This is a longsword meaning it's a two handed sword. So put your feet in a lunge position and hold the handle of your sword with your left hand above your right." He explains.

I do what he told me and the sword feels 5X lighter.

he stands back and pulls out a dagger. "Strike me." He says, and I pull back my sword digging my feet into the ground and pushing out engaging -Feather- well doing it.

I fly toward him practically at the speed of light and swing my sword straight for his stomach...

"Parry" He says and I feel something hit my sword as I fly backwards the sword slipping out of my hand.

"That was a good attack but it was poorly executed." He smiles "Do it again but keep your eyes open this time."

"Your not scared I'm going to get you one of these times?" I ask raising an eyebrow "Nope." He responds and smiles at me.

I practically growl at him as I pick up my sword and get back into my stance. I do the same thing lunging at him he yawns "Parry" once again his blade hits my sword but I don't lose my balance this time.

I fling myself backward digging my feet into the ground and lunging at him from behind.

I'm about to stab my unsuspecting victim but a blue magic circle appears and I'm knocked back. "Now don't go killing each other before the raiting game." Sona our opponent walks up. "Also don't get too much practice or this fight isn't going to be fair. To be honest I still think it's unfair that you are allowed to participate." She points at me.

"Well anyway I came to say make sure to get ready because the game starts in an hour."