"Catching Up"

Hey guys! It's me obviously and I decided that just putting Y instead of Y/N, is lazy and doesn't show how much time of put into this book so I'm gonna just do Y/N instead also thanks for all the support! Anyways...

F/N POV

Rias and the others had filled me in here's a debreif,

I'm a devil the son of the eater of worlds also named Atlas.

He was the strongest devil until he died by the hands of a fallen angel named Corus, he was the leader of a pack called "Reapers"

People are hunting me down because they think I will be able to reclaim my fathers title of eater of worlds, it is also said that fallen angels are hunting me down under the authority of Corus,

I was also told I have a sacred gear, it is called WrathBreaker it is a pair of boots and gauntlets that enhances your speed and strength it is not completely known other than that.

They taught me how to bring it out it is not very strong yet but I am determined to become stronger. It enhances my speed and one other thing but we haven't found it out yet.

TimeSkip

I started walking home when Issei caught up with me and taped me on the shoulder,

"Hey.. can I show you something?"

"Uhm yeah sure what is it?"

"You'll see" He responds smirking before a red magic circle appears under us and we evaporate into thing air.

I wake up strapped into a chair

I struggle but the chains tighten,

"Not very fun aye?" An unfamiliar voice says as I see a figure appear in the shadows it sounds almost feminine.

The figure steps out of the shadows and I see a girl about my age with long blue hair blue eyes, she's tall but not too tall my type but she has just kidnapped me so..

"Who a-are you?" I grunt as air squeezes out of my body,

"Overlap chains, a magic spell that locks someone down in chains it's not very advance but it's useful. Whenever you move the chains tighten seeing as you have to pull in your stomach to talk it will tighten so I'd suggest not taking."  She says smirking placing her hands on her hips.

"The names Aura Nemus, And I'm a fallen,"
She says as two big black wings sprout from her back.

'Oh my god I'm going to die'

Hey! Quick intermission When I only put one line ' that instead of " it means they are thinking it so yeah bye!!

She smiles at me,

"I'm not going to kill you. I'm going to help you" She says chuckling a bit.

"You see your mother wasn't exactly a devil.. She was how do I say this, she was a Valkyrie.
A sential being that is in a group in between devils and angels they keep the balance one day when the Valkyries where in the under world she and your father met,"

She explains intently

"Your not a devil.."

"Well you are but not the same"

"Valkyries possess the power to forge sacred gears and devils posses the power to use them meaning you can have multiple if you decide to you can also give people sacred gears like your mother gave you one,"

She laughs

"It's funny really how one singular devil can posses this much power. You have as many sacred gears as you want and you have the power of the literal strongest devil or at least
Was the strongest devil"

She snaps and the chains let go

I gasp for hair as I fall into my knees and look up at her,

"Thank you"

She smirks

"No problem."