Holy Swords 'n cute girls

??? POV

"Hahahaha HAHAHAH AHAHAHHAAHH!!"

A raspy and deep cackle echos throughout an eerie dark cavern, alerting every single creature lurking in the dark. In the very center of the stone abyss there is standing a single mossy throne, the ground around the throne lined with spikes.

Right smack in the center of the throne is a skinny white inhuman like creature, a large grin spread across their face as they cackle.

"Soon..."

The creature smacks their hand down on the side of the throne and clenches the stone in its hand, it cracks and breaks through its grasp.

"Soon, my plan will be complete... BAHAHA!"

XxxxX

Y/N lays in bed bored out of his mind, constantly checking the clock in his spacious modern apartment. It's been a month since the Asia accident, Rias schmemfully revived Asia into her peerage. Yet another reason to hate that cherry head bastard.

Y/N's gaze falters to the clock expectantly, finally. The clock reads:

October 1, 0:00 (military time.)

Y/N quickly pulls the covers off of himself. He reaches down and picks compressed leggings, he also gets shorts,  and a baggy white T-shirt off of the mountains of clothes scattered across the floor.

[Daily Quest: Kill The Stray!]
[Kill the stray devil located 200 deep ave]
[Rewards: 5 SP & Skill: Focus]

'Focus?'

Y/N shakes it off and grabs his keys off of his desk. He exits the room hastily and locks the door behind him. Not that he needs it, thanks to his raccoon "Waibi" concealed in the apartment. A/N: the word Wyvern translates to Waiban in Japanese. I simply shortened that to Waibi. Y/N, who lives on the 13th floor of the apartment building is apparently very ballsy. His apartment building has a large flight of stairs supported by a small metal railing so people don't fall. The second the door clicks as he leaves the room he turns to the railing.

He leaps forward suddenly, diving over the railing. The city still entirely shrouded in the dark night sky, completely pitch black other than the lights lit up all around downtown. Suddenly black slime bursts from Y/N's skin, two long slimy tentacles shoot forward and latch onto separate buildings. He is tugged forward suddenly and both tentacles retract. Y/N is flung forward suddenly, his lightness perk allows him to soar through the air like a bird. The almost fully leveled up version allows him to basically ignore the rules of gravity, for an example take the moons gravity and subside it five fold.

Anyways, Y/N continues swinging through downtown Tokyo for a while until he finally reaches its borders, thanks to his keen perception, he can see a sign explaining the neighborhood he was now entering.

'Deep Avenue'

Y/N searches for the address '200' He eventually finds a small factory, in the middle of the small town area. He lands with a light

Tap~

He looks up at the large doors of the factory,

'200 Plummel Factory.'

'Do Not Enter!'

Y/N shrugs and pushes open the large creaky metal doors.

Creeeeaaaak~

The door slowly slides open with an unimaginable ear sickening sound. The large rusty doors finally finish opening and Y/N walks into the large pitch black area. Suddenly the familiar