Training!

Hey guys! sorry for the late update but I appreciate all the support! I never thought I would make it to 5,000 reads. much less 100 votes! I just want to say I love you all. K bye!

Aviary had forced me into training with her because she thought I was wimpy to her kind so currently we are on the top of a giant floating castle were aviary lives. "Isn't it going to be hard to fight up here?" I asked

"If you want to be powerful the first thing you have to master is being able to fight in any location under any circumstances." She explains "Now," she throws off her cloak and unzips her jacket to reveal a white t shirt and upon the jacket unzipping her breasts bounce.

(A/N So I started writing this the other day. And I have taken two things into consideration. 1. I need a better picture of aviary so here it is:

And two my writing style is kind of hard for an inexperienced writer

And two my writing style is kind of hard for an inexperienced writer. Like me. So to make it easier to read from now on whenever someone talks I will put their name and " marks so that you know when they finish speaking and it's just narrating k anyway bye!)

Aviary jumps up to a higher platform and smirks

Aviary: "Try to survive k?"

Y/N: Alright but make sure you don't hurt your beautiful self." I let out an exasperated sigh.
She pulls out a katana from no where
It has runes casing along the side but it looks weak and like it would not be able to slice through my skin.

Aviary: Your probably thinking this sword looks weak? Well first rule of the jungle kiddo. Never underestimate your opponents." She holds it forward and it starts illuminating red and the blade turns black.

Aviary: Instant Transmition." She disappears and then I flip around to see her sword coming down, I dash out of the way just quick enough and the sword cuts off a hair,

Y/N: Forge Smash." A spiky hammer appears in my hand.

She appears in front of me again and goes to swing but I throw up my hammer to block it but she doesn't connect instead she crouches and flips the blade slicing my leg

She runs up the wall behind me but then does a back flip. She gets in a diving position.

Y/N: Divine Thunder!" I yell and white lightning shoots out of my hand hitting her mid air, but then I look down and see the tip of a sword at my throat.

Aviary: I win.

TimeSkip

Y/N: So how did you do that again?" I ask Aviary for the fiftieth time,

Aviary: I focused all my magical power into the front of my body it is still hurt but not nearly as much then with a little bit of mp I focused gravity right in front of you so I could get my sword to your throat."

Y/N: wow she's hardcore..'

Y/N: but wouldn't that be a very dangerous move in a fight if they avoided that attack then you would be out of mp." Aviary smirks and turns around to face me, She pulls out a big blue bottle that is sparking with magical energy.

Aviary: This is mana in its formal state, if your drink it your mp boosts very fast."

Y/N: Well that's useful."