_Reincarnate_

[Y/N] POV

"So what exactly is this Excalibur?" I ask rias. She sighs and starts to explain "The excalibur is named Excalibur RX. It is an extremely powerful Excalibur that was artificially created and somehow it wasn't even made from one of the pieces from Excalibur it has Demonic and Holy power." She explains "But how was it made then?" I ask and she looks up to the ceiling. "That's the thing. No one has ever seen it and no one knows how it was created. All we know is that it is 95.00% likely to be real us Gremory's have inhabited this area in search for it but we can't find it." She explains. "Alright so how do we find it?" I ask. "We give it a proper host." She smirks

[TimeSkip]

I am currently standing inside of a magic circle
In front of Kuoh academia where the rumored Excalibur RX is supposed to be. "So what exactly am I doing?" I ask rias through my magic circle currently formed in my ear. "Bring our as much demonic power as you can followed by as much Holy power as you can." She explains, I sigh "Alright here we go!" I bring up my fists "DEMONIC RAIN!" I yell and many magic circle cover the school "DIVINE THUNDER!" Another layer of White magic circles cover the school. A bunch of white and black light rains down onto the school being up a huge smoke cloud. "Neat." I mention before I see a shadow coming out of the smoke. A figure emerges.

"YOU FOOL" "YOU WISH TO CARRY EXCALIBUR RX YOU'LL NEVER HAVE THE POWER!" He is carrying a glowing sword that has an untamable aura

He launches foreword toward me and swings the sword black fire shoots out toward me and I barely jump out of the way

He launches foreword toward me and swings the sword black fire shoots out toward me and I barely jump out of the way. He plants his foot into the ground and launches toward me again. He turns the sword sideways and slices again. It goes across my arm and blood spews out.
He lands again and puts the sword in the sheath. "FOOL DO YOU GIVE UP NOW?" He turns around only to see my fist hit him in the face, he flat backward and slams into one of the remaining structures.

He stands up and laughs a bit before launching at me again but I lift up my hand "Burst." White and black light sprays out of my hand and slams into the swordsman sending him flying backwards again. He runs forward toward me and I try to cast a smite spell but a white screen pops up in front of my hand and it reads

"WARNING! OUT OF MANA"

I leap to the side dodging the knights sword slash. He turns to me and shoots forward holding the sword tilted above his head in a weird position. I duck to the ground and he turns the blade down to slash me I grab the hilt of the weapon and kick him in the stomach. I lift up the sword and feel power surge through me, I slash it and White light shoots out hitting the swordsman once more. He flies backward and slams into the ground throwing up a pile of dust.

I wait for him to charge me again but nothing comes, I lower the blade and walk toward the dust. It clears slowly and I find the knight with shattered armor laying with a wound blood spewing out of his chest. The blades fire goes out and I pick up the courpse but the second I touch him it falls into dust.

The runes on the blade glow and I feel power surge through my body. I walk back toward the ORC building and snap my fingers restoring the school building to its previous state. I see Rias Akeno and Koneko standing at the front. "So you got it huh?" Akeno asks and I nod. "May I see it?" She asks again and I reach the sword out but the second she touches it she flies backward into the wall. "Oops sorry!" I apologize but she groans "That's okay it's not your fault." She says. I smile "Wow this sword is really something huh,"

-ʊռ ᏆɨʍɛֆᏦɨք-

Rias let me stay on a couch in the ORC club room, I pile up some pillows and blankets and flop down on the couch.

-ɖʀʀǟʍ քʟǟռɛ-

"Mortal..."

I open my eyes and I am in a complete black plane, I can't see anything.

"MORTAL"

I look around and I see I big silloute of what looks like a melting statue, It emerges out of the shadows and I can see a black figure with four purple eyes in an abomination like form that is dripping, "What are you?" I ask

"I AM MORATITH THE SLIME OF OBLIVION"

"I AM HERE TO SUMMON YOU TO YOUR TRUE NATURE... NO BEING CAN TRAVEL THROUGH TIME LIKE YOU DID ONLY TO OBTAIN AN ARC HOLY SWORD, YOU ARE THE ONLY MORTAL WORTHY OF MY SACRED GEAR."

"I have never heard of the slime of oblivion. But a being strong enough to enter my dream scape? What is your story Moratith?" I question him,

"I WAS NOT A BEING FROM THIS UNIVERSE IN FACT NOT EVEN THIS DIMENSION, I WAS A WEAK SLIME BUT THE OVERLORD AMOKNITH SAW POTENTIAL IN ME.. HE SUMMONED ME TO BE A DEMON SERVANT AND BLESSED ME WITH THE POWER OF A TITAN."

"I CAME TO THIS UNIVERSE TO PROTECT IT. BUT THE OLD GOD OF THIS WORLD TURNED ME JNTO A SACRED GEAR AND SEALED ME INTO THE ASTRAL DIMENSION I BELIEVE YOU ARE WORTHY TO WEILD MY POWER AND TO DEFEAT THE TIME LORD THE MAN WHO SEALED ME LIKE THIS."

I smirk "Well then I will see you in the waking plane then?" He smiles back and then snapped his fingers and everything fades...

Word count 988