/First Day\

Hey guys! Thanks for the support I wasn't really expecting this it came out today and I already have 16 views I know it's not much but still thank you! Anyway onto the story..

You wake up to an alarm ringing and vibrating violently until it falls off the desk and stops.

You sigh as you lay down on your back and stare at the ceiling, you reach your hand up as if extending it out to the sky. But that's as if of course. You pull the sheets down and crawl out of bed lazily. You put on some clothes and walk downstairs to get some breakfast from the cafeteria. (If you want to try to call it that)

The cafeteria is a big long room with torn down walls that look like they were starting to be painted but the person gave up.

For "breakfast" there was some eggs and turkey but the eggs were definitely not from a chicken and if they were they've been dropped many times.

You come to the conclusion that you will eat at the job interview so you turn around and walk out of the cafeteria. You look at the job paper and the address until you start to get a general idea of where everything is.

When you find it you get up from the curb and start walking, when you get to a small building with a big title that says GalaxyBucks it looks like a coffee shop, you walk inside and get a warm peppermint mocha with a muffin.

You finish eating sucking your fingers clean. You relax and lean back. You look up at the clock and then stand up and walk to the counter.

Y: hi I'm here for a job interview

Cashier: Oh! Right this way sir.

The girl leads me back into the building through a hallway into a small room with a desk and a chair there is a man in they chair who greets me as I walk in.

Man: Oh hello! I'm assuming your here for a job interview are you not?

Y: yes I am here for an interview, -

Man: Oh good then you've got the job you will start right away!

Y: uhm what?

Man: look when I see potential in people I see it through my gut and my gut is telling me you'll do good! So get out there.

Man: you will be a cashier. Any tips you get plus your weekly paycheck will be how your paid so get started.

You leave his office and go to the front desk someone tells you what spot your in and you go and start helping customers

~~-_-_-_-~~

You walk out of the building with your first paycheck 130 dollars You walk back to the apartment and lay down.

You sigh before shutting your eyes

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Y:what?

The door opens and a SJSBD Steps through.

JHFBSK: Well hello Y/N...