@Home@

Y/N POV

We had finished the rating game and packed. Currently we were on a train back to the surface,

"Who do you think eliminated the most people?" Issei asked intently

"Y/N." Everyone else awensered in unison except me. I just sat in the corner looking out the window,

Sudddenly outside everything turns black the black being spread. I turned to see the black spread everywhere until I couldn't see anything. "You're getting a lot stronger."

I hear a familiar voice behind me, I flip around to see Aura standing there. "It's been a day and you've already improved a lot on magic not to mention leveling up twice." She smiles.

"Maybe I should reward you~" she says seductively walking toward me. My face turns red and I scoot to the back of the seat. "Oh don't be so harsh~" she smiles as she sits on my lap. She puts her finger on my lip tracing it down to my chest to my shirt.

Hey sorry for the short interruption I don't exactly know how to do lemon nor do I know if you as the readers would like lemon so just comment telling me if you'd like lemon or not the side with the most votes I will do. Thanks!

"Oh boo hoo." She smiles "Maybe another time." She stands up and hands me a blue bracelet with a small blue flower on the top. "This is a mana bracelet." She explains "It basically increases your mp reduction meaning spells will cost less mp." She explains again.

"Thank you." I bow to her.

"And don't ever bow to me again, you are supreme over me at full potential you just have to unlock it." She smirks.
"Now off you go to your fan girls!"

"They are n-" before I can finish my sentence the world returns color and the train stops, DING, "Now arriving at surface." The lady over the intercom says,

TimeSkip {Arriving at Issei's house}

Irina runs outside and hugs me as I get out of the car, "You don't know how much I've missed you!" She practically yells at me. I hug her back. "I missed you too,"

"Tch," I hear Issei say as he walks past us inside the house. "What are you planning on doing?" I ask her and she gets a inquisitive face, "hmm, I don't know what about you?" She asks and I smile.

"I was going to train for a bit, would you like to join me?" I ask and she smiles. "Of course I would," she responds.

??? POV

"Zirfus! Update."

Zirfus jumps about three feet in the air and lands on his face, He scrambles back up to his feet and starts talking "The boy has returned from the underworld and is currently going to Arcasia to train."

I smirk as I stand up dropping the cloak on me "guess it's time I make a move."

Y/N POV

Irina and I arrive at Arcasia. A certain spot with giant red oaks it also hold the three factions biggest dragon population,

"W-Why are we here??" Irina asks nervously 

"Uhh dragons duh?? This is the biggest breading ground and they are aggressive I'm going to practice on the trees if one attacks me I fight it." I respond, "just killing them doesn't get fighting practice and it's wrong."

"Divine Judgment." A big black magic circle appears under a dragon, after a second I bright white light comes downward from the sky, when it goes away there is just a pile of dust.

Level Up!

"And I didn't think i would kill it." I turn and smile at Irina who has her jaw hanging from the sheer power of one spell.

STATS

Y/N L/N

Male

Devil Valkyrie Hybrid.

Price: None

STR 38

STA 41

END 37

LUK 18
(Thanks to Tillerton)

LvL: 18

SP: ???

SkillP: ???

_____

I shut my stat screen. "Hey, Irina may I sword fight you?" I ask looking at the surrounding trees, "I mean yes of course, if your ready to lose!" She smirks and I laugh a little bit,

We position ourselves under a big coat of trees that are semi- close we are allowed to move anywhere as long as we stay on this level of ground if our feet touch a slant that goes up into a hill then your out.

"3," She smile "2," I smile "1" we say at the same time, before she can even think I jump up into the redwood tree landing on a tall branch. She pulls her sword and starts running up the tree. To get away I start jumping from tree to tree keeping away from Irina.

At last I get to the end of the boundary and turn around to see Irina land on the branch I front of me. "Game over." She smirks but I giggle a little. "I've always wondered why people don't do this," my wings come out of my back looking like normal devil wings with purple feathers. I trust fall off the branch and start rushing through the wind,

"SwordForge BloodLust." My sacred gear appears along with a big black scythe. The blade is made of Plasma that looks hot pink, I swoop up right above the ground flying back up to Irina. I land on the branch in front of her, she slices her sword at me but I catch it with my scythe. I knock it from her hand and it starts to fall to the ground and before she can jump for it I put the scythe a couple centimeters from her neck, "CheckM-" before I finish Irina kicks me and then jumps off the branch.

She lands on the ground and goes to grab her sword but I swoop back in and kick her in the face knocking her back, She runs for me but I put up my left hand "Diabolic Wall." I big red wall appears in front of me block Irina. When she stops to look at the wall I break through it and slice my scythe, Irina gasps and fall to the ground. After a second or two she falls back and blood goes everywhere. "Well shit." I murmur.