Arukè Clan

Y/N POV

"Okay, so let me get this straight."

Y/N puts his hand over his lip and rests back into his chair.

"You want to destroy the holy swords?"

Irina shakes her head.

"No, only the ones that the fallen angels stole."

Y/N shrugs,

"You can do that with Issei, he is strong."

Xenovia's face distorts.

"We don't need any of you!"

Y/N stands and grabs his back pack, he slings it over his shoulder and turns around to the door. As he walks away he waves his hand in the air.

"Trust me, you'll need him."

Y/N pulls his phone out on the way home, his phone is barraged with alerts.

[Breaking News: "Winged Creature spotted? Real, or Fake?]

[Angel spotted flying across city?]

Y/N chuckles, he shrugs it off and puts his phone into his pocket.

"Eh, I'll just relocate."

He turns and walks into an alley, as he does smoke rises from the ground, he walks through the smoke and it dissipates. Only Y/N is no longer standing there. In fact he is now standing in his apartment.

"Waibi I'm home."

"Welcome home, Master~"

Y/N looks over his shoulder, he sees Waibi in her human form, staring at him seductively. She has long dark brown hair, beautiful yellow eyes bordered with black makeup, she has two raccoon ears, and long tail swaying through the air, she has a large black shirt on, and small shorts, she is wearing knee high socks and she is on Y/N's bed in an all fours position.

 She has long dark brown hair, beautiful yellow eyes bordered with black makeup, she has two raccoon ears, and long tail swaying through the air, she has a large black shirt on, and small shorts, she is wearing knee high socks and she is on Y/N's ...

A/N: this kinda looks like her.

"Down, Waibi."

Waibi pouts and changes into a raccoon form, she curls up into a ball and starts to sleep.

"You do you."

Purr~

Y/N shakes his head back and forth, he simply walks to his desk and pick up his wallet.

"2,000,000 Yen, huh."

Y/N pockets his wallet and walks out of the apartment, he waves his hand

Click~

The door locks as he waves it. He jumps down the stair well, landing lightly at the bottom.

"I may not need a car, but I'm seventeen, I want one."