~First day~

Y/N POV.

My eyes fluttered open as I grunt and roll to my side to see the clock.

7:44

"Oh shit I'm late"

Timeskip

I walk up to the school gates there is a big school and a smaller broken down looking building to the side.

I walk into the school it's called Kuoh academia, I walk inside the front door to a big interior with a set of stairs to the side. There is a overhead platform with a railing looking down.

I walk through the building until I find a office marked Princible's Office.

I walk to the door and knock. A voice says come in and I walk in to see a girl with long black hair and a formal uniform sitting at a desk.

"Hello, you must be Y/N L/N am I correct?"
She says

"Yes that's me" I say as I enter

"Here take a seat." She says as she pats a seat

I sit down and she rests her elbows on the table.

"Your godfather signed you up last month so your in already here is your uniform and class list along with a map of the school.

I thank her and let myself out of the office.

TimeSkip

I enter the class and look around it's about an empty room With a whiteboard in the front and desks.

As I walk in the supposed teacher greets me, she has long white hair with purple eyes.

"Hello you must be Y/N L/N, nice to meet you I'm rossweiss," the girl says reaching out her hand for me to shake it.

I grab her hand and it's warm and soft, I shake it before letting go and speaking.

"So, where's my desk?
I ask

"Wherever you'd like if someone try's to kick you out tell them to come to me."
Rossweiss says with a sweet smile.

"O-Okay thank you.." I respond kind of weirded out,

I pick a desk in the back left corner behind me there is a bookshelf and on the other side of the wall there is what looks like a faculty door.

To my left there is a long wall with two doors connected to each other exiting the classroom
To the front there is a smaller desk with a big green chalkboard behind it, to my right there is another long wall with two big windows.

The bell rings and kids start to flood into the classroom and all sit down.

Every time one makes a movement in their chair my eyes avert from what I was looking at to them as if analyzing them,

"Okay to start let me introduce you all to the new student that will be joining us. Y/N L/N will you come to the front of the classroom please?" Rossweiss says turning and smiling to me, 

I stand up and walk to the front of the classroom "Hello I'm Y/N L/N and I will be joining you,"

No one really looks like they care except for two people, on in the second to back row with brown hair in a weird style is looking at me weird, and the other is a girl in the front with long auburn hair in two ponytails. They look at each other then back at me up and down examining every detail.

I walk awkwardly back to my desk and sit down .

TimeSkip

I pick up my bag and start to walk out of the classroom, But the brown haired kid stops me

"Hey, L/N is your last name correct?" He asks with an odd look in his eyes

"Correct.." I respond

"Your a devil aren't you?" He asks blatantly as if it's an everyday question.

"A what??" I respond confused

"A devil you know wings and he'll shit like that.."

"Sorry but I don't know what your talking about" I say kind of annoyed, I stand up and leave.

Well I'm walking out of the school I see a girl with long crimson red hair and big you know..

She stops me

"Issei told me you where Y/N L/N or am I mistaken?"
She asks

I sigh "again? Yes I am Y/N L/N"

"Great my name is Rias Gremory will you come with me please?" She asks contently reaching out her hand for me to shake it

"Well I don't really have anything better to do so nice to meet you!" I say smiling at her and shaking her hand.

She turns and starts to walk toward the torn down building. We get to the doors and she opens them and let's me in we walk in to a long hallway with a big set of doors to our left, we walk and she lets me in the big set of doors.

I see the kid with brown hair and the other girl both sitting in there, there is also a shorter girl with white hair, another girl with short blue hair, a taller one with long black hair, and a boy with short blond hair,

They all turn to me.

Rias goes and sits at the big desk in the front.

"How do I say this.." she says laying her hands on the desk.

"Your a devil, your father is named Atlas L/N
He is currently the strongest devil alive or was.."
She explains

"He gave birth to you but was scared you would take his title as the eater of worlds so he sealed your power and put you in the human world."

"People have been searching for you forever there are even bounty's for people to find you."

She explains once more

I stand there shook not knowing what to say,