Chapter 5

BPOV)

I'm sitting here tired hungry, and bored. I was reading my book until my stomach started growling. I got up and decided to explore the castle maybe look for something to eat. I got up and walked out the door I looked around to find nobody in sight. I could go left or right, I thought right is a good way to go. Where would the kitchen be in this place. A kitchen huh what would a vampire do in the kitchen warm up blood and drink it at night like humans do milk? I had to laugh at that one.I made a right left another right before I bumped into someone a human I wonder if she lost to.

"I'm sorry I got lost I got hungry and went looking for something to eat would you happened to know where it's at or are you lost to" I explained

"No I'm not lost, yes I know where some food at. I work here I'm Gianna the secretary. I was on my way to lunch would you like to join me" she asked I followed her

To say I was shocked at the least would be an understatement. The kitchen had state of the art appliances, stainless steel stove and refrigerator, The cabinets was stocked to full capacity and also the freezer, refrigerator to it had any and everything you could of to eat. Gianna must of saw my expression because she commented that humans humans work here quit a few actually to the send for food since everybody likes different things they order everything. We decided on milestone soup with crackers. after we ate the dishes went in the washer and we was walking I told her I wanted to go to the gardens but Aro said I had to get Caius to escort me everywhere she took me to the throne room. Caius was not there I wondered where he had went. He sent Alex to get him, he came back and said had permission from Master Caius to escort me to the gardens.

The garden was so beautiful every flower they has was in full bloom. The roses my favorite was a very deep dark red it looked good contrasting against the white ones, I took a sit by the Koi pond to look at the fish, they themselves was a sight to multicolored, very pretty fish I must say.

"Alex how old was you when you where turned"

"Me and Jane my twin was fourteen when Master Aro found us being burned at the stake during the Salem witch hunt"

"Wow so you and Jane are twins I thought both of you was related I never guessed twins one must look like your mother and the other like your father"

"I don't remember what they looked liked but we can look at each other and guess."

"That's said In hope I will never forget what my parents looked liked."

"So how did you end up here Isabella people with sense don't go with a vampire they run from it."

"While I guess I'm not normal because I ran towards it, fell in love it to." I began to tell my story up until now. We laughed at the name creative names Jake and came pack came up with. it felt good to be outside and laughing less depressing.

" Is everybody her mates or married or together I was just curious that's all" I said

"The three Kings are mated and married or was. Aro is mated and married to Sulpicia. Marcus was mated and mated to Didyme she was killed a lomg time ago in the Romanian War. Caius is mated and married to Athenodora, but I haven't seen her in a couple days. The guard are not allowed to date . They say we need to be focused at all times specially if we have war not be focused on our mates." Alex explained.

The whole in my chest opened up wider than what it was. It felt like somebody cut my heart out, stopped on it, and threw it away like yesterdays trash. Caius was mated and married. That hurt worse than dickward leaving me. I wonder why I feel like this we never had or did anything for me to feel like this. I tell Alex I'm tired and want to lay down, but I just really didn't want to cry in front of him. I made to my room and fell on the bed crying. As if on que the door flung open it was the fucking bastard himself Caius I yelled and threw a lamp but I guess that was a little bit to much because before I could blink I was up in the gasping for breathe and thrown on the bed at least there was no blood this time. I got up and looked in the mirror my skin was turning blue, black, and purple great just what I needed I hope they can find me some turtle neck sweaters because I can't explain these.

As I looked at the closet I realized that those must be Caius's wife cloths. Great no wonder the room looked good enough for a princess it was a queens room. I stripped the bed because I felt ashamed for the things I did there I masturbated about her husband in her bed. I think I'll sleep on the floor in the hallway tonight. I wanted to take another to relive some stress, but I have no cloths just great.

I wish I had someplace else to,or someone to talk Gianna seemed like nice person I don't know for now I will sit in window sill reading a book maybe Romeo and Juliet a tragedy would do me good.

story of my life.

If you have read this story on TwiWrite or twcs, please know is story is mine