Unloved the Story of My Life

CPOV

I am a fucking King. How dare that bitch do that to me? Granted I don't care because I can't stand her and never loved her, yes I have my play things I play with time to time then dispose of them, but never once have I got caught cheating. She has no shame fucking a guard of all things. I'm rambling. So let me explain.

I'm Caius Volturi one of the three Kings that rule the vampire world. I didn't want to be married in the first place but my brothers thought it would be wise for me to have a wife for all intents, and purposes I didn't pick one so they did an arranged marriage. I married Athenodora. Ugly name so I call Athena or Dora. She was beautiful. We had our fun for about a century then she became power hungry. I have no gifts so I have to be ruthless, and cruel to make up for that. I'm not dumb by a long shot I know she wishes she was with Aro or Marcus and after Didyme died she tried to fuck him, little did she know Marcus wasn't interested in her.

I also know she had me set up to met my end by werewolves, children of the moon. She almost accomplished her goal, but I destroyed them, and let a hurt to make them exist.

I was in my office catching up on some work and I became agitated so I decide to take my aggression out on my wife. I needed a good hard and fast fuck. I walked up to the tower where she lived because I will not sure a bed, or a room with the she bitch from hell. As I arrived to the tower I heard moans, and groans I don;t need to knock, she is my wife after all. I threw the door open to see her and Demetri in bed. I let out a loud roar, and looked at her she just smirked. Demetri looked afraid for his life as he got dressed and bowed in front of me.

"Master Caius I am sorry please spared my life" he begged

"Demetri do know for law for convening a Kings wife automatic death." I said

"Caius just leave you know as well as I do we hadn't fucked in years you had your play toys let me have mine" Athena said.

"You will leave here and never return you can take Demetri with you, and fend for all selves for you will not get a damn dime for me, and Aro will draw up our divorce papers" I told both of them inside I doing my happy dance I finally rid of that bitch for good.

"Caius you can't that I put up with your shit for years, I put with your play things, your erratic attitude,you have not touched me in centuries, I think I deserve some compensation from you at least half of your money I deserve to live like the queen I am" Athenodora replied.

"I said what I had to say leave now with Demetri you don't get shit I owe you nothing I do know about you and the children of the moon you tried to have me destroyed I owe you nothing like I said I have spoken." I yelled

"You have half an hour to be gone from here that includes you also Demetri, if one returns you will be a pile of ash now be gone" I added at the end.

As I walked out of the tower I realized that I should of destroyed both of them. He fucked my wife more times then I did. I looked for my brother to let them know about the discovery and for Aro to proceed with the divorce for the bitch. I found them in the throne room as Aro called for Demetri.

"Demetri is gone I dismissed him as a guard" I said

"Why would you dismiss him he is the only tracker we had" Aro yelled

" I caught him and Anthenodora in a comprising position today which by the way I need for you to draw up divorce papers for me. He wants to fuck Demetri I said she can have him." I replied

"Very well I'm just surprised it took you this long to find out we knew for a very long time now." Aro said with a smile.

"So you knew she tried to have me killed and you didn't inform me? what kind of brother is you?" I said with rage building up I want to destroy anything now.